Who's Going

Zippy1701

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the hubby's got his silver ticket sorted... just got to hope they got some left next month so I can get mine.... Don't suppose ME could put one aside for me, after all I did support the last Red Dwarf con and bought tickets early :YAHOO:

• Showmasters Admin

hi guys well it looks like you are the die hard fans like my self as you my know we tried this before with a lot less run in time but we did have very little interest in the event and we had to stop it and refund everyone.

it was a sad day for me as a big fan anyway this time we are going for it so can you all help to let as many people know of the event as posable so we can make it big with lots of guests and lots of crazy fans

this event could be nuts and a lot of fun but we the fans need to make it happen so help each other make this event come true the guys are up for it its just done to us to get the word out there now .

so any help on this would be grate

anyway i look forward to seeing you Smeghead's soon

jason :D

hi guys well it looks like you are the die hard fans like my self as you my know we tried this before with a lot less run in time but we did have very little interest in the event and we had to stop it and refund everyone.

it was a sad day for me as a big fan anyway this time we are going for it so can you all help to let as many people know of the event as posable so we can make it big with lots of guests and lots of crazy fans

this event could be nuts and a lot of fun but we the fans need to make it happen so help each other make this event come true the guys are up for it its just done to us to get the word out there now .

jason :D

Jason,

I have let all my RD Fan friends know.

I am happy to put something on Facebook. Anything else, let me know.

Already have my hotel booked and will be ordering my ticket tomorrow. I've decided to splash out a bit and go for gold. :D

When I rang the Park Inn on Tuesday, they said the phones had been non-stop all morning with people wanting to book rooms for the event so anyone wanting to stay there had better get in there quick!

id like to go but the date is iffy....and i dont know if i caan face the up and down the country twice in one week...and im not sure about any more time off.....

but i've put the word out i know theres was a lot of my mates wanted tio go to the last one....but bradford is a knightmare to get to

id like to go but the date is iffy....and i dont know if i caan face the up and down the country twice in one week...and im not sure about any more time off.....

but i've put the word out i know theres was a lot of my mates wanted tio go to the last one....but bradford is a knightmare to get to

It's BEDFORD, not BRADFORD, silly! :thumbup:

It's BEDFORD, not BRADFORD, silly! :dance:

Good point, well made.

I REALLY want to go but it's the weekend after C15 AND it's in Bedford, which for me is 6hours away and costs me more in trains than it does for my friend in Northern Ireland to FLY over!!!!!! (well it is for Chev anyways :P )

also I'm unemployed at the mo so waiting for after a job interview in London I have in Feb to see if a.) I'll be employed and have some money coming in :wub: and b.) I'll still be living 6hours from the con, *fingers crossed* :(

surfy sah xx

jason :P

I happened to mention it at work the other day and already have 2 people who want to come along too - I'll keep spreading the news!!

I'm In!!!

Bought my gold pass on Friday :-)

And my friend is coming too, also a golden pass. We'll be the tall, over excited girls!!

xx :P

I'm the short fat bloke. I will be the one who is always outta breath as this is my first con and I will be running everywhere.

2 more attendees for the list....

Me: Steve. 32, Account Director at Ad Agency and crazy mad Red Dwarf fan

My sis: Lisa. 29, Doctor and crazy mad Chris Barrie fan

Still hoping my other half (Naomi) will come along too, but there are a couple more GOLD tickets whatever happens.

:YAHOO:

Thanks again Jason, Mark and the team for putting this together.... rest assured I'll do all I can to spread the word for you.

Steve

:YAHOO: