RADIO 1 COMPETITION

hobbit_of_renfrewshire

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im too lazy to read back but are we talking about q's for PJ??? i suggest

"how could you have never seen any of elijah woods work before you cast him??!!! he was the flipper boy! everyones seen that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :lol::(

i dont remember ever learning elijahs name ;) ive just always known it and known who he was! not a clue what the first thing i saw him in was!!! :P

Edited by POTATOES

"how could you have never seen any of elijah woods work before you cast him??!!! he was the flipper boy! everyones seen that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ;):lol:

i dont remember ever learning elijahs name :P ive just always known it and known who he was! not a clue what the first thing i saw him in was!!! :D

Ive never seen flipper he heee.....Im still waiting! :(

"how could you have never seen any of elijah woods work before you cast him??!!! he was the flipper boy! everyones seen that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  ;)  :lol:

i dont remember ever learning elijahs name  :P  ive just always known it and known who he was! not a clue what the first thing i saw him in was!!!  :D

OMG YOUVE NEVER SEEN FLIPPER?!?! You must have been a deprived child!

"how could you have never seen any of elijah woods work before you cast him??!!! he was the flipper boy! everyones seen that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  ;)  :lol:

i dont remember ever learning elijahs name  :P  ive just always known it and known who he was! not a clue what the first thing i saw him in was!!!  :D

OMG YOUVE NEVER SEEN FLIPPER?!?! You must have been a deprived child!

I know i know... :D If someone would like to send me a copy of all elijahs films Then it would be appreciated!

Yup! I think so anyway! We didn't have Sky last year and I watched Flipper at Xmas! Oooh - and Deep Impact is ALWAYS on tv! Like every 4 months or so! Seriously... my dad gets sick of me watching it!

Oooh let me know if flipper is on this xmas...I wana see radio flyer, Ice storm, North etc! I havnt seen so many of his films and i really wanaaa! Dont spose u have Rudy?