RADIO 1 COMPETITION

hobbit_of_renfrewshire

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've entered a few online... but I can't remember where... I did a search on Google - so try that! All my friends are HUGE LotR fans - I think I've encouraged them... so I probably wouldn't be able to take someone from the forum or else they'd KILL ME! Saying that... their parents might not let them go... Muwahahaha! or "Sorry, I only got one ticket..."

What did you search for?

my dad would probably force me to take him but I wouldnt want to go with my dad, he would do everything to possible to embarrise me! lol! It would be fun to go with a forum member!

My friends dont appreciate LOTR and they dont know who plays who and stuff....and then there's me who knows who all the major crew members as well as the cast...then I cant help from saying completely useless facts about LOTR.....'Yes I am a geek! Its a very cool thing to be!' lol....oh well....

My friends used to get so annoyed with me when they come over because we HAVE to watch LotR and I give my own little running commentry on all the behind the scenes info and they were like "Holly! Shut up!" but I think its because of that... they've all turned to love it! So we make our own commentries altogether now! Muwahhaha!

I searched for something like "Lord of the Rings Premiere Tickets Competition" and it came up with a few! Most of them have already been said on the forum though!

Did a bit of research but they weren't giving much away!

For the film that 2003 has been waiting for, Radio One give you the prizes that you've been waiting for. Not just exclusive Rings signed merchandise (w/c December 8th) and your chance to be at the UK premiere of ROTK (w/c December 1st), but also…drum roll…you could be going to the WORLD PREMIERE OF THE RETURN OF THE KING IN NEW ZEALAND!! If you and a mate fancy a little trip down under to Wellington to hang out with a load of Hobbits, just check out The Radio One Breakfast Show with Sara Cox from 24th November.

My friends used to get so annoyed with me when they come over because we HAVE to watch LotR and I give my own little running commentry on all the behind the scenes info and they were like "Holly! Shut up!" but I think its because of that... they've all turned to love it! So we make our own commentries altogether now! Muwahhaha!

I searched for something like "Lord of the Rings Premiere Tickets Competition" and it came up with a few! Most of them have already been said on the forum though!

Did a bit of research but they weren't giving much away!

For the film that 2003 has been waiting for, Radio One give you the prizes that you've been waiting for. Not just exclusive Rings signed merchandise (w/c December 8th) and your chance to be at the UK premiere of ROTK (w/c December 1st), but also…drum roll…you could be going to the WORLD PREMIERE OF THE RETURN OF THE KING IN NEW ZEALAND!! If you and a mate fancy a little trip down under to Wellington to hang out with a load of Hobbits, just check out The Radio One Breakfast Show with Sara Cox from 24th November.

Yeah I know....Ive been checking back on that all week lol

So I guess we all gotta try again this week for the London Premier, at least its not so far to travel!!

Wonder what sort of questions it will be this time??

Hope they are better than the last day 'Crew Questions' they were tricky ones.

Agreeing with you there! IF they were MAIN crew members like Peter, Fran, Philippa, Barrie, Rick Porras, Richard Taylor, etc then I would have easily coped but obscure ones... no way!

So I guess we all gotta try again this week for the London Premier, at least its not so far to travel!!

Wonder what sort of questions it will be this time??

Hope they are better than the last day 'Crew Questions' they were tricky ones.

Agreeing with you there! IF they were MAIN crew members like Peter, Fran, Philippa, Barrie, Rick Porras, Richard Taylor, etc then I would have easily coped but obscure ones... no way!

Yea I know! I thought they would be like Dan hennah or whatever....these were just impossible to know!

Yeah I'm entering that!!! Fingers crossed eh!?

*crosses fingers...and toes!* :blush:

its hard to think of a question though, im guessing that you'll actually have to ask the question on tv so they'll want something origional but i really cant think!

Yeah I'm entering that!!!  Fingers crossed eh!?

*crosses fingers...and toes!* :blush:

its hard to think of a question though, im guessing that you'll actually have to ask the question on tv so they'll want something origional but i really cant think!

I wrote like three in one entry! lol...What Ive noticed about these things is they choose really unoriginal questions sometimes....Like the commonly asked ones....duno..... :blush:

Well I suppose if they'd specified characters it shows they know abit about him... maybe... and by saying about special effects... I've shown I know abit about PJ right... RIght?"?!!

I duno if they actually wrote the characters or not...it was a while ago...but yeah...thats a good question so enter it!