Lost Season 5 - Episode Three

DavidB

Apart from the ridiculous 'English' accent from the blond woman, I thought it was an okay episode.

My mouth dropped when 'Jones' turned out to be Widmore, although I should be used to this kind of stuff from Lost now! And naming the baby Charlie was a nice touch too!

Wow!

wonder if Charlotte need's a constant? she seems to have similar symptoms as Minkowski but without the freezing up to flash back.

I still wonder where all this is leading :D

I think it's good how desmond is gonna be in LA at the same time as the O6, no doubt frank will end up there too...its like Ben has planned all their lives so they are all together at the same time, exacly when he needs them!

I still wonder where all this is leading tongue.gif

I've given up wondering. Honestly my brain just can't manage it and all my attempts at theories are total rubbish! hahah The plot twists that seem so random and then suddenly make total sense later on. I'm just going along for the ride now and will see what happens when it happens! :D

Oh I also like the fact that for a brief moment daddy Widmore didn't seem all that evil. We are back to wondering just who is pulling all the strings. (sorry David I'm pretty sure it's not Vincent). Is it Ben, Is it Locke or someone completely different.

ahhhhhhh I could talk Lost all day!!!! :YAHOO:

Here are some thoughts...

Farraday is the son of Ellie (blond, commando, chick)--aka Eloise Hawking--and Charles Widmore )making him Penny's half-brother). This fits in with my theory that the three remaining "freighties" were all born on the island. Miles is Dr. Cheng/Waxman/Hallowax's infant seen in the season premier. And Charlotte, whom we once saw excavating Dharma Polar Bear skeletons in the desert, has obviously been to the island before and has referred to coming to the island as "coming home" (or something to that effect).

I think baby Charlie is going to turn out to be more important than we currently suspect. This season has trended strongly toward baby/toddler themes with Aaron, Ji Yeon, Baby Cheng, and now Charlie. There is something going on there.

I know it sounds odd but what if Desmonds and Pennys son IS Charlie and due to the time change he ends up on the island when hes an adult, that would mean he dies on the island warning his dad that its not his mums boat? lol weird but you never know with this show!

James

Here are some thoughts...

Farraday is the son of Ellie (blond, commando, chick)--aka Eloise Hawking--and Charles Widmore )making him Penny's half-brother). This fits in with my theory that the three remaining "freighties" were all born on the island. Miles is Dr. Cheng/Waxman/Hallowax's infant seen in the season premier. And Charlotte, whom we once saw excavating Dharma Polar Bear skeletons in the desert, has obviously been to the island before and has referred to coming to the island as "coming home" (or something to that effect).

I think baby Charlie is going to turn out to be more important than we currently suspect. This season has trended strongly toward baby/toddler themes with Aaron, Ji Yeon, Baby Cheng, and now Charlie. There is something going on there.

I know it sounds odd but what if Desmonds and Pennys son IS Charlie and due to the time change he ends up on the island when hes an adult, that would mean he dies on the island warning his dad that its not his mums boat? lol weird but you never know with this show!

James

Interesting theories :P I, like Dum dumdum Dum have given up guessing what's going on lol. I do however think that your theory about Charlie being Charlie is wrong, since didn't Locke say he knew who Charlie was in season 1 (through his music)? Locke in this episode told us his birthday which was umm, in the 50's? So if that was the case and he (and everyone else on the plane) got lost in 2004, and Charlie was born in 2007, and... My brain is melting :P Lol, I think the time change is only affecting the Island so I don't think what you said is possible unless I'm thinking about it the wrong way :D

omg how do you guys remember all the stuff in past seasons?? I barely remember what is going on now lol!!!

That's exactly how I am lol, maybe when Lost has finished for good I'll watch it all over a small period of time and I'll start to pick up on things that I missed.

lol it's really not that hard .. I mean some people said they didn't remember where they saw Hawking but that was one of the most memorable episodes Lost did ..

It really is one of the most memorable eps ever! Once you told me where I knew her from all I thought was 'red shoes'! I tend to recognise people but not remeber where I know them from.

Going back to angel_darkavenger theories...wonder if Daniel calling his mouse Elouise has anything to do with anything.