New Event Announcement - Better Than Life

showmasters

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can any one give me an update on how many tickets are left?

My boyfriend has now decided he wants to come to btl.. i wanna get him gold as i am gold..but i need to start saving so i need to know if i gotta save fast..

thanks

:lol:

• 1 month later...

Hi,

How many standard tickets are left as me and my friend really wanna go but can't afford tickets yet an don't want to miss out... please could someone give a little clue on whether we are still safe? :)

Edited by Richie Rich

You're safe.

David,

Bearing in mind the last BTL event (cancelled 2 weeks before thru lack of support), can you confirm if you have sold enough tickets for the event to go ahead?

I spoke to Jason and TT this weekend and they are both really looking forward to the event- I doubt it will be cancelled under any circs.

You're safe.

David,

Bearing in mind the last BTL event (cancelled 2 weeks before thru lack of support), can you confirm if you have sold enough tickets for the event to go ahead?

I spoke to Jason and TT this weekend and they are both really looking forward to the event- I doubt it will be cancelled under any circs.

Thank Smeg For That.

Lol are you not happy with the entire main cast? :D I'm happy with them for now, though other guests would be nice if possible. If not, I'm ecstatic with the line up as is :YAHOO:

Im Very happy. but i was just wondering if they were trying to get anyone else . plus as i said they r being very quite here..lol

Mark / Jason if u r looking

Richardd Ng please :YAHOO:

(credited as richard woo in back to earth)

Lol are you not happy with the entire main cast? :WINCE: I'm happy with them for now, though other guests would be nice if possible. If not, I'm ecstatic with the line up as is :P

I'd like Clare Grogan to be added to the line-up if possible.

• 2 weeks later...

OK... i have 1 more question. B)

It says on the standard ticket:

1 free photo of each guest attending the show (up to a maximum of 7 guests)

Does this mean we can have a photo taken with the guest over the table (i.e. Collectormania style) or is this just like we are given a photo of the guests.

Sorry for asking stupid questions but i just want to make sure i know what i am getting.

I have only ever been to 1 event like this before and that was the first Eclipse... and to be honest i was walking around like a lost sheep not know what was gong on. :rolleyes:

Ooooooooo.... one more thing... I can only make it on one of the days... what are the chances of me meeting everyone in 1 day? I don't want to miss anyone.

Thanks guys. :smile:

photoshoots are normally only included for GOLD and SILVER passes so it's more than likely that photo in the sense you are reffering to means an 8x10 image for you to get signed by the guests :smile:

at previous SM/ME cons I have been to (Chev2, Twilight, Eclipse 3) there are NO PHOTOS in the auto lines what so ever, of the guest or otherwise

this is because SM/ME offer professional photoshoots with the guests :rolleyes:

as to your last Q, think some one like Too Tall needs to answer it but I am hoping it is possible to meet all the guests in one day as well as with Collectormania the weekend before, I'm not sure to be able to make it the whole weekend as I'll be starting my new job sooooooon (hopefully!)

surfy sah xx

Ooooooooo.... one more thing... I can only make it on one of the days... what are the chances of me meeting everyone in 1 day? I don't want to miss anyone.

Thanks guys. :o

I asked a related question a while ago which along with the answer can be found here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=47875

I wanted to know if it was possible to miss the Saturday morning (hoping it would only be autographs I would miss out on and not talks meaning I could 'catch up' with getting all of my autographs the following day), TooTall stated that I shouldn't miss a morning if I can help it as some of the guests may only be there for one day due to there being so many guests at this event.

thanks for that Christoff, that's really helpful!

darn it would be a shame if all the guests were not there on both of the days, especially as we are unlikely to know which guests are there which days until it is too late to change arrangements :o

oh well, can only hope to some how get 2 weekends off in a row (I'm a nurse for anyone who's wandering why this might be a problem :o)

surfy sah xx

• Showmasters Admin

The free photos in the Standard ticket are 8x10s of the guest for you too get signed. Standard ticket price does not include any "with" photo shoots.

At this event I do know there WILL be some guests that are one day only. It's not be confirmed to me which guests and which days they will be attending. As always, these events are sold as a weekend event and therefore do not ever guarantee you can get everything in one day.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone else noticed that the Better Than Life site spells Kochanski's name 'Christine' on one bit and 'Kristine' somewhere else? (I'm pretty sure the K spelling's the correct one)

This :YAHOO: reminds me of the aforementioned Kochanski hitting Kryten with a spanner after the pipes not only kept her awake but did so out of sequence...maybe if she was real she'd do the same to whoever spelt her name wrong...!!

Edited by TurquoiseTrance