New Event Announcement - Better Than Life

showmasters

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

What got 'deleted' exactly?

There's a fair few posts around on the forum that are opinions and have gone on for a long time without being 'deleted'.

In the end, it's Showmasters' forum and they do have rules set in place. So you do have to respect that to be a member here.

It was a converse between me and other members, regarding this event amongst other events. Yes it's their forum, but if you can't express information, comments and opinion what's the point of a forum?

Or is this just a forum of oooh comments about the latest star, I get that impression.

I respect the rules, but when they take presidency of common speech, then the dictators need to be questioned!

• Moderators

Because there are plenty of other forums where you can discuss other events. It's a simple rule on here that it's for Showmasters and Massive Events discussion. The majority of members are fine with that, and don't kick up a fuss.

It's not your forum, and you don't have the right to say anything you want. You can't call people dictators and expect them to be happy about it. You clearly don't respect the rules if you're saying that.

There's so much that can be discussed on this forum, so there's no need for such complaints. Basically it comes down to if someone doesn't like the rules of this forum then there's however many others out there. The Internet's a big place, so I'm sure you can find somewhere you're happy :D