Best/Cheapest hotels?

• 1 month later...
firstly, nice pic and hello!

best bet is Travel lodge, its a 15 min walk but atleast yo be saf to stay there as ur all 16!

deags

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The only rooms available at travel lodge now are £52 :wub:

• 1 month later...

I'm staying in a hotel 10-15 mins drive from the MK Centre costing me and my mate between us about £48 for first night as that is thursday night and during the week. Then for the other nights Friday,Saturday and Sunday room rate goes down to £38 so thats under £25 each for first night and and under £20 for other three nights. Campanile hotel. You pay for the room here as the lady told me not the amount of people that are going which is good. We had planned on £25 each night so rest is going on travel to MK Centre. Oh forgot to mention hotel has cheep restraunt, breakfast £5, ok I've had cheeper breakfast. From what the lady at the hotel was sayign they also do dinner so its not much different to a travel lodge with restraunt next door.

If you click on the CentreMK Link its a square at the bottom of the colllectormania site that will take you to a list where you can click on accomadation. For those of you who havent booked yet, I foned 3 hotels before I could find one cheep enough and that had a room free on the nights of collectormania, so you better put your skates on. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm staying in a hotel 10-15 mins drive from the MK Centre costing me and my mate between us about £48 for first night as that is thursday night and during the week. Then for the other nights Friday,Saturday and Sunday room rate goes down to £38 so thats under £25 each for first night and and under £20 for other three nights. Campanile hotel. You pay for the room here as the lady told me not the amount of people that are going which is good. We had planned on £25 each night so rest is going on travel to MK Centre. Oh forgot to mention hotel has cheep restraunt, breakfast £5, ok I've had cheeper breakfast. From what the lady at the hotel was sayign they also do dinner so its not much different to a travel lodge with restraunt next door.

If you click on the CentreMK Link its a square at the bottom of the colllectormania site that will take you to a list where you can click on accomadation. For those of you who havent booked yet, I foned 3 hotels before I could find one cheep enough and that had a room free on the nights of collectormania, so you better put your skates on. :wub:

Hey I'm staying at the Campanile hotel too!!!! I think there's gonna' be quite a few of us there!!!

Soooo cheap!!! :wub:

• 1 month later...

we are looking for some where cheap for c6...

these hotels people have suggested sound great!!!! but we are without a car :o so it would have to be within walking distance of half hour or less from the shoppng centre :lol:

stayed in the Travel Lodge for c4 and c5 and £52/night is alot but when we cram 4/5 people :o in the room it didn't work out too much!! ^_^

some one says the Premier Lodge/Hotel had rooms for half of what we paid at £26/night for family room :o:o but it seems to be coming up the same price as the Travel Lodge now :lol::D

any other suggestions?!

surfy sah xx

• 1 month later...

Good Choice in hotel Beks. thats the hotel we stayed in for C5 its only a 15/20min taxi ride to the centre, breakfast is very nice and it says on the website you cant check in till 3pm, we got there at 10am and we got a room easy, if you just explane where your going they let you in early, rooms are quite big and if you book a double room the double bed can fit 3 people EASY and the double Sofa bed is perfect for 2 people. i reconmenc it and ill hopefully be staying there for C6, if there r sum good guests goin

premier lodge is where is stayed last time and it was £26 for a family room. which had a double bed and a single bed. en-suite bathroom, tv, radio, smoking or non-smoking, kettle and fan in the room. its a 5 minute drive from the centre or bout 20 minute walk id say, but didnt walk it so dunno for sure. you can book online aswell

www.premierlodge.com or .co.uk i cant remember

hope you find a cheap place. good luck