Who is going to the premiere?

LOTR Fan

I thought I'd make a list of everyone going to the premiere so we all know who is in the collectormania forum army :D

LOTR Fan

Miss T

Potatoes

Lijlurver

nomi-noo

Lupinburg_2k

wiccawise21

Dom is god

Star Loki

elijahs_ladie

TishTosh

RosieposyDanderfluff

Yeltz_lass

betrayed-deagol

bigherrypotterfan

legolas_mistress

hobbit_luva777

elijahsgal

elanor the fair

lordyislife

RangerGirl

samwise16

english rose

LilElfGirl

Roxy

aspentwig

Lorannah

Can everyone else who is going post here and I'll update the list accordingly. Thanks ;)

Edited by LOTR Fan

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!! I'm going too!!!!

and just to let you all know (all of u who r staying in the Piccadilly backpackers hostel) that i phoned yesterday to check my booking, and it hadnt been booked. luckily i phoned to check so is all booked again now. just thought id let u all know so u can check that your booking had gone through ok. Was funny, the bloke read out two names on the list he had for the night of the 10th and i recognised them! I was like wow, really? and he was like yeah.......... hehe!!!!

anyway, soz for ramblin but i thought i should let u all know.

I'd love a badge!!!! we need to organise what time we're guna meet, and also ive ordered 10 tickets to TRL on weds 10th dec so all those who wanna come (ive got 6 tickets still free - that is if i get them) plz let me know either post on here or email me at madplatelady@virtualmail.com thanks peeps!!!! it'll be forst come, first serve im afraid!!!! taar!!!!

Becca...U missed out a key member on that there list! :huh::D:( lol joking....wait...no im not...Im coming! And for the guys goin ta TRL...If theres someone good on...get there real early...My friends go all the time and never get in lol so just get there early..im sure u could all keep yourselves amused while waiting!

LOTR Fan

Miss T

Potatoes

Lijlurver

nomi-noo

Lupinburg_2k

wiccawise21

Dom is god

Star Loki

elijahs_ladie

RosieposyDanderfluff

Yeltz_lass

betrayed-deagol

bigherrypotterfan

tishtosh

legolas_mistress

hobbit_luva777

elijahsgal

elanor the fair

lordyislife

RangerGirl

samwise16

english rose

i think that it it!!!! all you will have a badge made, if you dont want one, or wanna be added to the list just post so here!

Lucy