WE NEED YOUR HELP

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

we are working with lots of people to try to bring in some great guests from WW2

but we do need all your help to get the word out to people that would like to meet these guest

anything you can do to spread the word will help us build up this side of the show so anything you can do to help promote our guest will all help

we want to get lots more guest like this to the events over the next few years before the chance is lost forever as none of them are getting any younger so help us to make this part of the show work

thanks you all for your help

i hope you like me are looking forward to having the chance to meet the last of these hero of WWII

see you at the show

jason :thumbup:

Hi Jason,

I share your sentiment and will begin spreading the word. Any Dambusters, Spitfire, Lancaster and Pegasus Bridge vets get my vote so I am very pleased at the announcements. I've even changed the date of my stag do so I can make the event. All the best!

• Showmasters Admin

thanks for this

you doing that WILL help us keep looking for and bringing more WWII guest to the events to meet before we are to late

we do not intend to bring most of them back twice so if you are thinking of meeting some of these guest do so as in most cases it will be the only chance you will have

so it will not be like most of the TV & Film guests so meet them when you have the chance

see you all there

jason :D

You may have gone down both these roads already but have you tried the British Legion, they most have a lot of contacts with ex-servicemen, especially those who have fallen on hard times and might welcome some income from a show like this.

The only other suggestion I have is a bit round the houses but as you had Joanna Lumley at the last show and she did a lot of work during the recent efforts to get Gurkha's residential rights, would it be worth contacting her representatives to see if they could put you in touch with anyone?

Like I said you may well have tried both these already so apologies if it sounds like I am teaching you to suck eggs!

• Showmasters Admin

You may have gone down both these roads already but have you tried the British Legion, they most have a lot of contacts with ex-servicemen, especially those who have fallen on hard times and might welcome some income from a show like this.

The only other suggestion I have is a bit round the houses but as you had Joanna Lumley at the last show and she did a lot of work during the recent efforts to get Gurkha's residential rights, would it be worth contacting her representatives to see if they could put you in touch with anyone?

Like I said you may well have tried both these already so apologies if it sounds like I am teaching you to suck eggs!

thanks for this but finding WWII guest is in hand but getting the word out to people that care is something else so telling as many people as you can will only help in the long run

thanks anyway

jason :headscratch:

• 4 weeks later...