So whats your bag?

Polsnulspace

Thanks for the replies guys.....it defo seems like cosplay is a main factor (so far anyhoo)!! Cocomando, you say you also like to make your own props.....are those props based on your passion for all things Mandalorian or do you venture down different avenues when making your props?? Sorry for being so nosey but......Im just a nosey begger Im afraid!! :D

At this moment Im sitting with two kits I really need to get built up......unfortunately, Im not the best model maker in the world. One is a Fifth element Multipass kit and the other is a Terminator T-850 Powercell kit from T3 and the hardest bit of that will be finding someone who can chrome plastic!! ;)

I was gonna post pics of my collection but I dont wanna fill your lovely forum with tons of pics (just incase I upset the mods/admin) so here is a link to my collection if you fancy a goosey gander..........

http://www.theimportforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=406710#406710

If any of you guys wanna share your collections.....Id love to see them!!! :angel:

it tends just to be stuff for my mando at the moment , i've started doing other stuff (not saying at the moment )to try my hand later this year i will be building some starwars related things here's a few bits

Just some Starwars'y bit's i've put together there still w.i.p. and not finished yet

a pair of Electro binoculars

S6300271.jpg

S6300272.jpg

my Macro's

S6300134.jpg

S6300135.jpg

S6300137.jpg

S6300140.jpg

Vibro lance

S6300273.jpg

there are also some Bat-a-rangs that i've made for Eddie but there not painted yet

Edited by Cocomando