Cancelled .. or 'naturally ending' or whatever ..

DavidB

I think that Prison Break has been great entertainment and I have enjoyed it all the way through, even when others said some parts were not good - especially Seasons 2 and 3.

I think that Season 4 has begun to bring it to a natural ending and I am now very intrigued as to how they will end it all.

Natural ending... Seasons 1 and 2 were amazing and ive really enjoyed 4 but theres only so long this can go on for. Didnt Wentworth himself express a desire for it to end not so long ago? It was never going to last much longer! :D

I think the timing of this is right, I can't really see where the story has left to go now. With the benefit of hindsight they probably should have finished it after season 2. Season four has been better but re-watching season one recently just reminded me how much better the show was when it was mostly based around Fox River.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree... season 1 & 2 was amazing... in fact i would say one of the best show ever to hit our screens.

I rarely get hooked on a show where i think about it most of the week and can't wait for the next one... but this show did it... until season 3 came... i was disappointed with it. I thought it was good but it was no where near the standards of seasons 1 & 2.

Season 4 is good also... but still they will never beat seasons 1 & 2... i am happy they are ending it now. I thought i has gone on a bit too long.

I would love to see the cast come to Collectormania. :chair:

• 2 months later...

Why not for series 5 have them break in a prison so we can see them break out again ha!ha!

but seriously I thought the last series was a bit long winded but still enjoyed it.

But Lets end it on a high? :lol:

Edited by barnowl