• Andee Frizzell ... Wraith Queen
    • Vanessa Angel / Anise
    • Michael Beach ... Colonel Abe Ellis

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone you like as I haven't met that many of the SG-1 ones and I would be happy to meet those of the SGA ones I have met again.

Having said that I would love to meet Dan Shea. It would be fun to meet him. I would also love to meet David Nykl and Craig Veroni.

@ Jedi, I am amazed you have managed not to meet Joe! he has done at least 4 events/cons at least in the UK!

LFaCC2, GMEX 2, a convention and Chevron 2! :thumbup:

(I'm noticing alot of 2's there :P)

I don't live in the UK for one and he never comes close enough con wise to where I live for me to see him.

• 5 weeks later...

@ Jedi, ooops my bad :D

@ flubber2kool, have not seen Craig in a number of years :( would be great to see him again! :lol:

maybe it would be worth starting a new poll? and removing people like Amanda (can't imagine anyone NOT wanting to meet her-spesh with the C15 cancellation :() and Michael (LFaCC) Tony (C15) Ben (C15) John (C15) Jewel (LFaCC-though think she'd be AMAZING at a con-the talks would ROCK :D) Rachel (C15) and Robert who has already been announced :WAVE: (my gosh, us SG fans really have got it LANDED over the next 2 events :o) because then you'll get a more accurate representation of whom fans want to meet - especially as Ben and Amanda take up over 50 votes in section 1? :D

just a thought :wub:

surfy sah xx

maybe it would be worth starting a new poll? and removing people like Amanda (can't imagine anyone NOT wanting to meet her-spesh with the C15 cancellation :() and Michael (LFaCC) Tony (C15) Ben (C15) John (C15) Jewel (LFaCC-though think she'd be AMAZING at a con-the talks would ROCK :smile:) Rachel (C15) and Robert who has already been announced :D (my gosh, us SG fans really have got it LANDED over the next 2 events :P) because then you'll get a more accurate representation of whom fans want to meet - especially as Ben and Amanda take up over 50 votes in section 1? :P

just a thought :D

surfy sah xx

The next couple of events are great for us gaters :D and a new poll is probably a good idea too :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm another that would love to see Ryan Robbins!

I voted for David Hewlett :) Kavan Smith and Steve Bacic.

Would have also voted for Rachel Lutterell, Christopher Heyerdahl, Connor Trinneer, Dan Shea, Cliff Simon, Colin Cunnigham, Claudia Black, David Nykl and Jewel Staite.

Ok that actually a big list!

Love to see Robert Carlyle but I think that it might me cool to wait until we see Universe first

How do I change the vote so that Jewel is 100% :angry:

If you remind me who you voted for originally in her category that could be arranged. ;)

Thanks but it was Jewel anyway. Now if you can be kind enough to change everyone elses vote to register as Jewel..... ;) . Seriously though as I have just watched Firefly for the first time I would ask you to change my Hallowhedon poll if I could remember who I put. Hardest poll so far. I remember that each time I looked at it I came up with different answers and that was pre-Firefly!

p.s. I had to reassure my brother of his sanity on Sunday. Thought he saw a Michael Shanks/pink ear photoshoot. I assume that was down to you!

Thanks but it was Jewel anyway. Now if you can be kind enough to change everyone elses vote to register as Jewel..... ;) .

Now that would be a bit... obvious. ;)

But if you remember I'll happy to help you with the Hallowhedon poll.

p.s. I had to reassure my brother of his sanity on Sunday. Thought he saw a Michael Shanks/pink ear photoshoot. I assume that was down to you!

Yes, that was down to me. Please tell your brother he is not going insane. :angry:

A nice young lady named Kim (If you're on here please yell, I forgot to ask Sunday night) saw the C15 version, told me she thought Michael would be the way cuter bunny and persuaded me that we need a comparison photo. ;)

Edited by Queen_Sindel

But if you remember I'll happy to help you with the Hallowhedon poll.

Yes, that was down to me. Please tell your brother he is not going insane. :D

A nice young lady named Kim (If you're on here please yell, I forgot to ask Sunday night) saw the C15 version, told me she thought Michael would be the way cuter bunny and persuaded me that we need a comparison photo. :YAHOO:

If I can recall I will let you know - thanks!

A matter of perspective - personally I would consider Jewel and Amanda to be cuter bunnies....** pauses and considers image in head **....now look what you have done - I won't be able to concentrate for the rest of the day..week...my life!

I know we just had Jewel at LFCC but can she come here too? :D

Although I think another SG-1 guest would be better for the ticket sales to attract more SG-1 fans, Amanda maybe? *hopes*

Edited by Christoff

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for: Claudia Black / Vala Mal Doran, Tony Amendola / Bra'tac, and Cliff Simon / Ba'al. It's really difficult to choose just one from each of the lists - I wanna meet 'em all!!!!

Would definitely like to meet Amanda or Michael Shanks - but voted for Vala as we want her to sign our cat's collar (She's called Vala, too!). Originally wanted her to sign the cat, but reckon the RSPCA might have something to say about that one!! :dance:

My girlfriend and I will be coming to C7.3 for our honeymoon - not that it's important - just wanted everyone to know!!

Sooo looking forward to attending our first Stargate con :wub:

Edited by Blackbow

• Showmasters Admin

Idont see richard dean anderson up there????

Because it would be as pointless as having SMG on a Buffy vote or David Boreanaz on an Angel vote.

As QS has said, 90% of people would vote for them and we already know they'd be popular :dance: So why have them on it?

Edited by Too Tall

• 4 weeks later...

I voted for David, Jewel and Vennessa.............

Did meet Ben at Col15, and he was awesome. I would like to see Ben at a con, but would defo like to meet David as he is my favourite in SGA.

anyhow....looking forward to 7.3 no matter who be there...lol :(:poki: