Guest Announcement George Kennedy

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Guest Announcement George Kennedy

Academy Awards, USA

1968 Won, Oscar

Best Actor in a Supporting Role for Cool Hand Luke (1967)15049a-l_oscar_d_orson_welles_aux_encheres.jpg

Small Soldiers - Brick Bazooka (voice)

Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult - Captain Ed Hocken

The Naked Gun 2½: The Smell of Fear - Captain Ed Hocken

The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad! - Capt. Ed Hocken

Dead and Undead: Creepshow 2 - Ray Spruce (segment "Old Chief Wood'nhead")

The Delta Force - Father O'Malley

The Concorde ... Airport '79 - Capt. Joe Patroni

Death on the Nile - Andrew Pennington

Airport '77 - Joe Patroni

Earthquake - Sgt. Lew Slade

Airport 1975 - Joe Patroni

Thunderbolt and Lightfoot - Red Leary

Airport - Joe Patroni

The Good Guys and the Bad Guys - McKay

Guns of the Magnificent Seven - Chris

Cool Hand Luke - Dragline

The Dirty Dozen - Major Max Armbruster

The Sons of Katie Elder - Curley

The Flight of the Phoenix - Mike Bellamy

Spartacus - Rebel soldier (uncredited)

Dallas (TV series) - Carter McKay (52 episodes, 1988-1991)

Kenny Rogers as The Gambler, Part III: The Legend Continues (TV movie) - Gen. Nelson Miles

Gunsmoke (TV series) (7 episodes, 1960-1966)

The Phil Silvers Show (TV series) - Technical Advisor (89 episodes, 1955-1959)

254114.jpg

jckennedy.jpg

airport75.jpg

9288-5040.gif

and so much more to be listed

http://imdb.com/name/nm0001421/

Great work, now is it a dual signed Dirty Dozen item with Ernest Borgnine or should I add him to my Boston Strangler DVD that Tony Curtis signed?!

Unless of course there's a picture of him frothing at the mouth during Leslie Nielsens diatrabe about his sex life in Naked Gun 2!

Edited by Count Fooku

Great guest to go with Borgnine!

Now wouldn't Leslie Nielsen be a fine addition now. Well done guys!

That would fit nicely as Neilson was in The Poseiden Adventure too with Borgnine and of course The Naked Gun with Kennedy.

Now wouldn't Leslie Nielsen be a fine addition now

He'd be a dream guest for me - lead of Forbidden Planet, IMHO the greatest sci-fi movie ever made. Would be there like a shot!

He is on the convention circuit, so it's do-able - whether or not he'd be willing to travel to the UK would be the problem I'd guess...

Edited by MikeDonovan

He'd be a dream guest for me - lead of Forbidden Planet, IMHO the greatest sci-fi movie ever made. Would be there like a shot!

He is on the convention circuit, so it's do-able - whether or not he'd be willing to travel to the UK would be the problem I'd guess...

he'd cost me a fair amount with all the things id want to get signed... im willing to pay out tho

he'd cost me a fair amount with all the things id want to get signed... im willing to pay out tho

Me too. I do know he attended Baftas a couple of years back, so it is possible he would travel.

Woo-ooh! Excellent announcement this. I thought George Kennedy could only attend events in the US. Sure I read that on here.

Where do you begin with George Kennedy? Carter McKay in Dallas (don't think his first season on Dallas will be available to buy on DVD in time for Autographica), Ed in the Naked Gun films, The Dirty Dozen, the Airport films, Death Ship and many more.

Top-notch guest in my opinion.

Great work, now is it a dual signed Dirty Dozen item with Ernest Borgnine or should I add him to my Boston Strangler DVD that Tony Curtis signed?!

Unless of course there's a picture of him frothing at the mouth during Leslie Nielsens diatrabe about his sex life in Naked Gun 2!

That was a classic scene. Another classic bit from the Naked Gun 2 and 1/2 was:

Ed: "Sex, Frank?"

Frank Drebbin: "Er, not right now Ed".

:D

Edited by SunSpeed

• 2 weeks later...