What Guests would you like for CMG4?

bunnycure

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Could we get Micheal Biehn he was meant to be at the first Collectormania Glasgow but had to cancel he would be a great guest especially with Terminator Salvation at the cinema's :D

Oooh good suggestion... isn't his wife Jennifer Blanc and she had to cancel too or something? Or am I TOTALLY off base here! Lol!

SJ

xox

Tom cruise :thumbup:

i may have to end you!

Is it because he is small? You have no idea how many times I have had this exact conversation;

Me: Ah, I like Tom Cruise

Other person: Urgh, I hate him!!!

Me: Why?

Other person: He's too small...

Like wtf.

:D

partly, but most because he is evil and the rich hall joke about his characters,

he's a race car driver, he's a good race car driver, he losses his confidence, a girl comes and helps him get his confidence back and suddenly he's the best race car driver

he's a cocktail maker, he's a good race car driver, he losses his confidence, a girl comes and helps him get his confidence back and suddenly he's the best cocktail maker

he's a fighter pilot, he's a good race car driver, he losses his confidence, a girl comes and helps him get his confidence back and suddenly he's the best fighter piolt

he's a sports agent, he's a good race car driver, he losses his confidence, a girl comes and helps him get his confidence back and suddenly he's the best sports agent

he's a ............. you get the point

Oooh good suggestion... isn't his wife Jennifer Blanc and she had to cancel too or something? Or am I TOTALLY off base here! Lol!

SJ

xox

Nope, not totally off base. I'm not sure if Jennifer is his wife, but she had to cancel too.

Hi Slaycandy and Queen Sindel

I looked it up on the net Jennifer Blanc isnt his wife :YAHOO: it would be great publicity for the convention if he did come as the new Terminator movie is at the cinema people could come and meet the actor who played Kyle Reese in the first Teminator :D

Your idea fails when it comes to Valkyrie :D

Rich Hall's idea, it fails on alot of his films but he's still a nutbag, you ever look closely at Katies eyes pure fear

Awww noo..

TomKat%20Dance.jpg

aww.

katie-holmes-tom-cruise.jpg

look at the eyes, you can almost here her shouts for help

I would love to see some twilight guests.... my top 10 people I would love to see at CMG4 are:

1. TAYLOR LAUTNER

2. ROBERT PATTINSON

3. KRISTEN STEWART

4. ANYONE FROM SUPERNATURAL

5. PHILIP GLENISTER

6. DAVID TENNAT

7. BURN GORMAN

8. ZACHARY LEVI

9. JOHN SIMS

10. ANYONE FROM THE TWILIGHT SAGA

I would love to see some twilight guests.... my top 10 people I would love to see at CMG4 are:

1. TAYLOR LAUTNER

2. ROBERT PATTINSON

3. KRISTEN STEWART

4. ANYONE FROM SUPERNATURAL

5. PHILIP GLENISTER

6. DAVID TENNAT

7. BURN GORMAN

8. ZACHARY LEVI

9. JOHN SIMS

10. ANYONE FROM THE TWILIGHT SAGA

okay there is one good thing about twilight, it makes it easier to spot the girls from the guys, (i know ur names a give away)

from your list i would take number 6 and number 8 and will boycot, and i mean it!, the event if we get 1,2,3 or 10

okay there is one good thing about twilight, it makes it easier to spot the girls from the guys, (i know ur names a give away)

from your list i would take number 6 and number 8 and will boycot, and i mean it!, the event if we get 1,2,3 or 10

I'm a girl and I haven't seen or read twilight!!! And don't really have any urge to...Should I? I'm really put off by the insane reaction to it! And if they came to the con, I'd be proper scared of all the screaming teenagers!! heheh (Says me who went to see Take That at the weekend ... :blush: ) .

It'd probably be the same with David Tennant though- I went to see him switch the Blackpool illuminations on and that was pretty screamy! (quite enjoyable though!)

I'd love to see John Simm!!!!

I'm a girl and I haven't seen or read twilight!!! And don't really have any urge to...Should I? I'm really put off by the insane reaction to it! And if they came to the con, I'd be proper scared of all the screaming teenagers!! heheh

its good, the first one is esentially wethering hights but with vampires and the second is Romeo and Juliet but with vampires and werewolfs

but the Screaming teens i can't and wont stand for, they nearly killed Robert Pattison last week they are that bad

I'm a girl and I haven't seen or read twilight!!! And don't really have any urge to...Should I? I'm really put off by the insane reaction to it! And if they came to the con, I'd be proper scared of all the screaming teenagers!! heheh

its good, the first one is esentially wethering hights but with vampires and the second is Romeo and Juliet but with vampires and werewolfs

but the Screaming teens i can't and wont stand for, they nearly killed Robert Pattison last week they are that bad

:(

pleease taylor?

id like eddie furlong for this event too.

i wanna meet him loaads.

:lol: