Who from Stargate would you like to see at C4

Merriennes

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering which Stargate Actor people would most like to see at C4. It was really great meeting Corin Nemec at C3, I got his autograph 4 times in the end on 3 seperate days -_- . As for C4 I would like Corin to come back but as that is unlikely I think it would be great to have Michael Shanks, what do the rest of your think ?

Michael *sighs and goes all funny*.......mmm, michael would definitely be no. 1 of my list of Stargate peeps! Was outrageously happy to meet him once already this year, the gorgeous man, but it was over so quick, once is definitely NOT enough!

It's always good to see the actors from Stargate over here, so I'd be happy anyway lol........but Michael would be ........ummm! (ok, losing all power of speech and legs here, TMI, you get the picture!) :D:o:unsure:

Kurt Russell!

Obi-Wan :lol:

In that case let me add James Spader :) Although its hard to look back on the film without picturing RDA and MS in their place :yoda:

I'd like to see Corin Nemec for a first time

Also Douglas Arthurs was a great guy at a previous convention, so he'd be great to see ;)

• 2 weeks later...

every1 from stargate. especially CORIN NEMEC who i met last time and adore and really need the chance to prove to him that i can speak and am only mute part time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 5 weeks later...

same here! but i dont mind who goes from stargate - i always come back well chuffed anyway. although michael shanks would be a distraction i wouldnt mind?! as long as he dnt distract me from dom, andy, oliver and james eh?