Jessalyn Gilsig, Stephen Tobolowsky, Jayma Mays...

Phoenix Will Rise

Fox are currently filming 13 episodes of a new TV series called "Glee". The show is created by Ryan Murphy (Nip/Tuck) and is set in an Ohio school. It center's around the school's Glee club, (for singers/dancers/actors) and their journey as they try out for a National Competition against other schools... It is being described as a mix of American Idol meets 90210 with a dash of Gossip Girl, Popular and Bring It On!

The show is set to air later this year.

The cast includes quite a few previous Heroes cast members, which is why I thought you guys might be interested:

Jessaly Gilsig (Meredith/Claire's bio-mom) plays Terrie, the wife of the lead character, and a one time Glee Club member

Jayma Mays (Charlie/Hiro's S1 love interest) plays Emma, a teacher at the school who tries to help out the students, and the Glee Club

Stephen Tobolowsky (Bob Bishop/Elle's dad with a heart of gold) plays an as yet un-named teacher, who will be anti-Glee...

Dianna Agron (Debbie/Claire's S2 cheerleading nemesis) plays Quinn, a popular girl who is not happy that her popular jock boyfriend is a part of the Glee Club

I have to say, I am interested in seeing this, especially as I really love Jessalyn, Jayma and Stephen!!

• 5 months later...

Dunno if anyone watched the Pilot of this in May when Fox aired it, but it was very good!

all 4 of the Heroes actor's did great jobs.. Stephen was hilarious as a gay music teacher... Jessalyn had some great onliners too... Jayma & Dianna were cool too!

Cant wait for the show to return in September!