Airport meetings

Endless Fighter

dunno if this will be any help to anyone but theres a train station in Birmingham city center its dead easy to find! and Northampton only takes about a hour by train....and then once your in northampton its a 5 min walk to the park inn :)...if your at the ibis its like a 2 min walk! :)

Hope that helps :)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am wondering; don't know whether we will be taking a train or a bus or how we work that out.

If we do either or, we will probably need tickets, is that something you can buy for both train and bus in or near the airport?

In Denmark and I know in Sweden too there are machines or even booths for things like that, but maybe it is different in England :) I have never been there, so I wouldn't know.

Would probably be good to order tickets online soon if that is how we have to do it, but I'd prefer buying a return ticket or so when I am there, in the airport, if it isn't too much of a hassle of course. I don’t give a lot for these emails you need to print out and such :thumbup:

well, in London they had booths and machines so I guess Birmingtim will have it too :blink:

ususally every station has a place to buy tickets :wub:

We'll be okay, don't worry

I am wondering; don't know whether we will be taking a train or a bus or how we work that out.

If we do either or, we will probably need tickets, is that something you can buy for both train and bus in or near the airport?

In Denmark and I know in Sweden too there are machines or even booths for things like that, but maybe it is different in England :) I have never been there, so I wouldn't know.

Would probably be good to order tickets online soon if that is how we have to do it, but I'd prefer buying a return ticket or so when I am there, in the airport, if it isn't too much of a hassle of course. I don’t give a lot for these emails you need to print out and such :lol:

Well myself and my friends are getting the train from birmingham because it's fiarly cheap for train fares.

You can buy them at the train station and get an open return so you can come back up to a month after you've bought the ticket (which is good seeing as you only need it for a couple of days after).

If anyone did want to buy their tickets online who is flying in then you'd need to get the train tickets from Birmingham International which is the train station connected to the airport.

Hey,

I'm also flying in from Germany. Where are all the other German girls from? Try to get a flight to Birmingham. Maybe we could even meet on the plane. I'm not sure where I'm flying from.

Kisses :(:dance::WINCE:

Steph

Hey Steph... I'm flying in from Düsseldorf-Weeze because it's the only airport with "billig" airlines that fly to Birmingham...

where are you coming from?

Jule

Edited by Endless Fighter

I'm from Freiburg (Baden-Würrtemberg) but the tickets from Basel or Stuttgart are to expensive so I'm trying to find a cheap flight from another city and hope to get a cheap train ticket to that city. Which airline to do take?

to find cheap tickets you need to check the smaller airports not the big ones ;)

I'm flying with Ryanair... you should ckeck their side... I think the only airports closest to you (even though it's not really close) are Frankfurt-Hahn or like me Düsseldorf-Weeze...

and I didn't pay much for my ticket... the tickets itself were only 19€ but I also had to pay 30€ for airport check-in with suitcase and 10€ for something else XD but I think 59€ is still okay compared to the big arilines that take over 130 for the same flight :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ill be landing at bham airport at 10:10 am, i know my way round the airport like the back of my hand anyone need help at that time just give me a bell :smile:

Well, Aakerman is landing at 9:55 if I remember correctly... so you two could keep an eye out for each other and then see if you can find me landing at 10:35 :smile:

Ill be landing at bham airport at 10:10 am, i know my way round the airport like the back of my hand anyone need help at that time just give me a bell ;)

Well, Aakerman is landing at 9:55 if I remember correctly... so you two could keep an eye out for each other and then see if you can find me landing at 10:35 :(

Aye that's cool :D How you planning on getting to northampton? Train or coach?7

Ill be landing at bham airport at 10:10 am, i know my way round the airport like the back of my hand anyone need help at that time just give me a bell ;)

Well, Aakerman is landing at 9:55 if I remember correctly... so you two could keep an eye out for each other and then see if you can find me landing at 10:35 :(

Aye that's cool :D How you planning on getting to northampton? Train or coach?7

well, I havn't talked to Aakerman about it yet... but I'd say train... it seems to be faster :)

Ill be landing at bham airport at 10:10 am, i know my way round the airport like the back of my hand anyone need help at that time just give me a bell :poki:

Well, Aakerman is landing at 9:55 if I remember correctly... so you two could keep an eye out for each other and then see if you can find me landing at 10:35 :P

Aye that's cool :poki: How you planning on getting to northampton? Train or coach?7

well, I havn't talked to Aakerman about it yet... but I'd say train... it seems to be faster :)

aye by 20 mins :P but u do have a change too, it's also £12.60 more