Buffy The Movie

bunnycure

Hi Everyone,

I read somewhere recently that Joss Wheadon is planning to bring Buffy to the big screen again, you guys heard anything?

Mel :cylon:

hey mel

i haven't heard anything about it and i check 4 movie sites about 6 times a day

its most likely a rumor, Joss has dolls house coming out soon and to movies in the pipeline, there was also talks of Doctor Horrible Getting a full show (lease god let this happen) so he is a busy bunny

there have been a lot of strange rumors going around these days, for example "Eddie Murphy is going to be the riddler, Shia LaBeouf is Robin and Rachel Wiez is Catwoman" all of which where made up. Another big rumor is that Russel Brand is going to be Frank-n-furter, this is also not true for the moment, he has denied that he has been asked to do it and has said he wouldn't want to do it because he is a big fan of the original

so as far as i know no plans have been made for a new buffy flick

greg

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the info, think it would be great to see Buffy back on the big screen, but will see what happens, yeah i read in the papers about the mad rumours around who is playing who in the new Batman movie lol

mel

don't think it would be as good without the original cast and i'm pretty sure Sarah doesn't want to jump back into the role. sob!

I know what you mean, it would be great if Sarah would play Buffy again in a movie :), i have been reading Season 8 in Graphic novel form and it would have made a great season.

The comic books are good, but I was never a fan of comics (no offense intended - they have helped make some of the greatest movies ever).

I really hope there is another Buffy movie, the TV series deserves it.

The last i heard was that Tony Head called up Joss and he said there wouldnt be a movie at the moment, but also diddnt rule out anything in the future.

I think a new movie would be great, i would like to see a more mature Buffy and see how her character has developed, especially now she isnt the only slayer.

• 2 weeks later...

I came to the last Manchester show but really don't have the foggiest what you are referring to.

There was a guy who asked both guests at the two talks i attended whether there would be a possibility of a Buffy or Police Academy movie in 3D.

I never found out if he was a fan of My Bloody Valentine cause in that case jobs a good un.

Edited by vintageSW77

I came to the last Manchester show but really don't have the foggiest what you are referring to.

There was a guy who asked both guests at the two talks i attended whether there would be a possibility of a Buffy or Police Academy movie in 3D.

I never found out if he was a fan of My Bloody Valentine cause in that case jobs a good un.

HaHaHa!!! I remember that guy!