It's getting late, so.....PARTY THEMES!

Oregon-snowglobe

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idon't know, that might result in an abundance of handcuffs and who knows where that might lead.:angel:

Well, it's lead my mind to a place I didn't expect at this time of morning :o

Whatever the theme... I want to go as a turtle! In fact, I'm going to start looking for costumes :D

Is this how you plan to entice Grunny to your side seeing as how he's all friendly with the tortoise. I might dress up as the speedster then. :P

Idon't know, that might result in an abundance of handcuffs and who knows where that might lead.:D

Whatever the theme... I want to go as a turtle! In fact, I'm going to start looking for costumes :P

Is this how you plan to entice Grunny to your side seeing as how he's all friendly with the tortoise. I might dress up as the speedster then. ;)

mwahhh that plan is already been put in to place here ...back off sister lol ...i have a cuddly turtle thats coming with lol

Idon't know, that might result in an abundance of handcuffs and who knows where that might lead.:P

Whatever the theme... I want to go as a turtle! In fact, I'm going to start looking for costumes :P

Is this how you plan to entice Grunny to your side seeing as how he's all friendly with the tortoise. I might dress up as the speedster then. :P

mwahhh that plan is already been put in to place here ...back off sister lol ...i have a cuddly turtle thats coming with lol

I may pinch your cuddly tortoise for a shoot with Greg then, gives me an excuse to have multiple pics with him. Me-'Well mum I had to get more than one, I had to have a pic without the turtoise'. Mum-'Then why do you have 5 photo's with him then?':D Me- :D

Idon't know, that might result in an abundance of handcuffs and who knows where that might lead.:P

Is this how you plan to entice Grunny to your side seeing as how he's all friendly with the tortoise. I might dress up as the speedster then. :o

I may pinch your cuddly tortoise for a shoot with Greg then, gives me an excuse to have multiple pics with him. Me-'Well mum I had to get more than one, I had to have a pic without the turtoise'. Mum-'Then why do you have 5 photo's with him then?':D Me- :D

oh yes thats my excuse to :P

i have 5 days off between now and e3 and one of them is taken up by getting drunk with kenny...ehem sorry sight seeing with kenny .....i need themes preferably before i go to spain please lol