Just a quick question

broken angel

Is there goin to be transport provide to take collectormania visitors from the train station in MK to the MK Dons stadium ?????

I really need to know as it depends if I attend or not.

I would eally like to as i have attended ery one since the age of 13 LOL

And now I am 18 lol

yeah i know all them years

people starting to call me a sci-fi geek now lol

oooooo well i dont care. Its who I am.

So Yeah

Transport or not????

Get back to me asap please.

Much lv

Broken Angel

Is there goin to be transport provide to take collectormania visitors from the train station in MK to the MK Dons stadium ?????

I really need to know as it depends if I attend or not.

I would eally like to as i have attended ery one since the age of 13 LOL

And now I am 18 lol

yeah i know all them years

people starting to call me a sci-fi geek now lol

oooooo well i dont care. Its who I am.

So Yeah

Transport or not????

Get back to me asap please.

Much lv

Broken Angel

There are buses from the train station to Bletchley, where the Dons stadium is, also a taxi will cost about £6-8.

Transport or not????

Transport. ;)

but we have thought of every thing for this move and we know it to be right for you the fans and to keep Collectormania MK the best event for the fans in the Uk

and just to let you all know

free entry

free buses to and from center MK,train station,and coach station

more room to walk about

more space for big guests

new hotel at the stadium coming on line early next year were fans can stay at and party on though the night

free talks on two stages

this is just some of the things we are planing

we will bring you all up to date after the weekend

Edited by Queen_Sindel

so free buses will e going fromt he trainstation to the mk dons stadium???

people are saying different things its confussing lol

they going to the stadium or bletchley???

Broken Angel

Yes, there's free busses going from the train station to the stadium, just as David has posted.

I'm not local to Milton Keynes, but as far as I remember the bus mentioned going to Bletchley is one of the local public transport bus routes in Milton Keynes.

dont get me wrong but werent showmasters the ones that decided to move collectormania to some where that is harder for people to get there.

Yes they moved it for our benefit so we can have more space to walk around and more guests but because the stadium isnt easy to get to less people would be less likely to attend.

I was just wounder a question about the transport no need to go all defensive about it.

Broken Angel

• Moderators

dont get me wrong but werent showmasters the ones that decided to move collectormania to some where that is harder for people to get there.

Yes they moved it for our benefit so we can have more space to walk around and more guests but because the stadium isnt easy to get to less people would be less likely to attend.

I was just wounder a question about the transport no need to go all defensive about it.

Broken Angel

Showmasters didn't move it to make it harder for people to get to, they moved it as it could no longer take place at the shopping centre.

bletchley railway station and the bus station are a bit of a distance from the stadium, and would take a while to walk there but like posted before a cab if you phone up one of the taxi services around milton keynes would only cost about £6 from either of the locations, a little more if you just get a normal black cab that is around parts of mk.

you do have buses going from mk train station to bletchley, you would just have to make sure you get off before bletchley bus station

• 2 months later...

There'll be a free service that will stop at the train station and the center, and go to the stadium.

Details haven't been confirmed yet though.

This will be great. I wanted to ask how far it is from Milton Keynes Central to the MK Dons Stadium as I might travel by train to the event.