Guess the date of first guest announcment!

Lambourne

TBF, because Lost and Fringe are filming it may not be the best time to confirm attendance, especially at a con in another continent - and with Fringe yet to have a green light for a second season and thus not knwoing when they'll be filming for it it may be tricky...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost doesn't film in August so I'm sure the cast would know if there free or not when it comes to filming for Lost. I think that is the same for most network US shows.

I'm sure there are plenty of possible reasons there having trouble getting guests, if there even having trouble at all.

Edited by Lambourne

If they don't have a Lost or Fringe guest lined up yet, due to filming, then they should just announce an Alias guest.

At least people will know that developments are taking place and will understand what is happening.

I won't be able to attend many events this year, due to work and the events I am interested in falling on the wrong dates e.g. Eclipse, so am really looking forward to this.

I won't be able to attend this event now as there is still no word about guests yet. :WINCE:

Hope you all get the guests you are hoping for.

I will have to try and see whatever events I can attend at a later date instead. ;)

I won't be able to attend this event now as there is still no word about guests yet. :(

Hope you all get the guests you are hoping for.

I will have to try and see whatever events I can attend at a later date instead.:D

That's a shame Spotter, sorry you can't go. I had hoped we would of had at least one announcement by now, or even party themes or something, anything.

Hopefully something will be announced soon.

Just don't get much holiday time at work.

Difficult to get time off unless you book really early and information on this event is, for whatever reason, just not being released even though guest and other info for events after this have.

I'm sure ME will do their best to put on a great event, but for me and several others, that information will probably be far too late.

Enjoy everyone!

It's also looking less and less likely that I'll be able to attend because I'd also need to arrange time off and I'd only be going for Lost so I'd need to see what guests were going before I commit

I just scrolled down the homepage too fast and the last topic in the LFACC section was a guest announcement and it looked like it was in the Abrams Inc section. I got way too excited, and then depressed LOL.

I hope we do get something soon.

its in hand

jason :jason:

I don't know what that means... but I like it :pyth:

the topic says "... first guest announcment!" and Jason posts: "it's in hand" which means a guest announcment is in hands :) so GIVE IT TO US :)

its in hand

jason :D

Sorry Jason, but for a few of us it is already too little, too late.

Posts like that with no real info do little to encourage people to attend as people need to know as soon as possible to get time of work, sort out the money for the event, sort out costumes etc.

All the best with the event though.