Thank you

RoadRunner

Just Want to say thank you to everyone this weekend.

The crew i work with on the saturday, you made my first time in the red shirt easy. Big thanks to Andrew Hornby, Mara and Toll Tall you guys help me out alot with the Advice. :clap:

Sunday Night, what can i say. i am still laughing, and hurting. Lol ;) I'm never going to able look at an escalator the same way again. :lol:

Ta affy much Joyce xx

The crew i work with on the saturday, you made my first time in the red shirt easy. Big thanks to Andrew Hornby, Mara and Toll Tall you guys help me out alot with the Advice. :P

Sunday Night, what can i say. i am still laughing, and hurting. Lol :angel: I'm never going to able look at an escalator the same way again. :chair:

Ta affy much Joyce xx

See I told you you'd do good and that there would be friends to give you advice and guidance.

You did a smashing job hun xx

• Showmasters Admin

No thank you i was the one next to Katy on sat and sun. You were a good pit boss. :poki:

What happened on sunday it sounds funny? :P

Andrew

Davey went a bit mad in TGI Fridays and started stealing bits of other peoples desserts (even after having already having 2 of his own). He tried to get Joyce's and after a bit of toing and foring in the restaurant, Joyce was off around the Xscape centre. Up the escalator and around the top area. It was will a mad episode of Road Runner with Davey starring as the Coyote :poki:

The crew i work with on the saturday, you made my first time in the red shirt easy. Big thanks to Andrew Hornby, Mara and Toll Tall you guys help me out alot with the Advice. :poki:

Sunday Night, what can i say. i am still laughing, and hurting. Lol :smile: I'm never going to able look at an escalator the same way again. :poki:

Ta affy much Joyce xx

You did a great job :poki:

Edited by Too Tall