Guidelines and Rules

Too Tall

9 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

There is no mod e-mail. I had my personal e-mail on, but after this was frequently abused the only way to contact the mods is the main office e-mail. They will forward if necessary.

Ok that makes sense why I didnt hear back from you. I replied a couple of times to the email you sent me (it came from that address).

• 1 year later...

'Fraid I'm gonna be retiring from this forum (for the time being), It just takes a tremendous amount of effort on my part to come up with posts and to make sure they actually don't impede the guidelines and rules. Furthermore I feel my some of my posts are being misunderstood by other forum users so therefore I will not post as much. 

8 hours ago, SamA96 said:

'Fraid I'm gonna be retiring from this forum (for the time being), It just takes a tremendous amount of effort on my part to come up with posts and to make sure they actually don't impede the guidelines and rules. Furthermore I feel my some of my posts are being misunderstood by other forum users so therefore I will not post as much. 

Just be like me -don't try too hard!

Just for the record: if you get warned it is that, a warning. If you listen: not an issue, things happen. Generally most users at the very latest listen when we give them an official warning with an explanation.

However: if you decide to make up a "backup account" when things get that bad that a mod tells you "last warning" you may find out both of your accounts go poof. This means to us that you are not willing to listen and just want to be ready to continue if your first account is banned.

• 10 months later...
On 4/2/2016 at 6:09 PM, Wrong Name said:

On a computer (not mobile or tablet) click on your name in the top right of the screen and go to 'My Profile'. The click on the 'Edit My Profile' black box near the top right of that page. Click on the 'Signature' tab on the left and enter what you want in there. I believe there are some restrictions in place, like no links to other pages etc. but if you just want to add a list of people you've met then you should be fine.

Apologies for the year long bump on this thread. I think I might be being a moron but I can't seem to the find the "Signature" tab under Edit My Profile. Has this feature been removed? (Having only been to 2018 and 2019 LFCC's my list is in it's infancy but it would be nice to put who I have met so far on.) Thank you!

26 minutes ago, bazza96 said:

Apologies for the year long bump on this thread. I think I might be being a moron but I can't seem to the find the "Signature" tab under Edit My Profile. Has this feature been removed? (Having only been to 2018 and 2019 LFCC's my list is in it's infancy but it would be nice to put who I have met so far on.) Thank you!

That advice was from 3 years ago and the forum has had an overhaul since then. Now, you need to:

On a computer: Click on your name in the top right, go to Account Settings, then choose the Signature tab on the left.

On mobile: Select Account, then Account Settings, then change the drop down menu in that page to Signature.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

That advice was from 3 years ago and the forum has had an overhaul since then. Now, you need to:

On a computer: Click on your name in the top right, go to Account Settings, then choose the Signature tab on the left.

On mobile: Select Account, then Account Settings, then change the drop down menu in that page to Signature.

Thanks very much!