DavidB

• Moderators

clairewatchesnoahvo5.png

And now ...

Episode 12 - Our Father

Airs Monday December 8th

Last Episode Recap:

People died.

People didn't really die. It's Heroes. What a surprise!

Hopefully Elle didn't really die. I already lost Adam damnit.

That's all I have time for this week. Enjoy!

Poor Elle :lol:

Loved the Sylar scenes.

"It's not going to hurt a bit" *Raises eyebrow and smiles evilly" "Got me, that's a lie" LOL

Who knew Hiro would fail when he said "I am strong enough to protect it"? :YAHOO:

Poor Hiro :lol:

I liked how Arthur said "Don't be ridiculous" waved his hand and nothing happened, just like Matt trying to use his ability when it wasn't working, he looked ridiculous :blink:

Surprised that the Haitian has a limit and wasn't able to hold Arthur for that long too, that makes him less cool lol.

Someone else with super-strength now?

Arthur has gained more powers which obviously makes him stronger and weakens the Haitians power against him.

Glad Sylar has turned evil again, but they should never had changed him, he should have always been just pure evil.

Anders and Bell leaving has really pissed me off.

Two of my favourites killed off and we still have to put up with some much crappier characters and **** poor acting from several other people.

Arthur has gained more powers which obviously makes him stronger and weakens the Haitians power against him.

Glad Sylar has turned evil again, but they should never had changed him, he should have always been just pure evil.

Two of my favourites killed off and we still have to put up with some much crappier characters and **** poor acting from several other people.

Yeah, but Milos acting has been terrible from the start! :lol:

Besides, its about time SOMEBODY died!! :lol:

....as long as they can STAY dead this time! :YAHOO::blink:

Edited by paul

Yeah, but Milos acting has been terrible from the start! :D

Besides, its about time SOMEBODY died!! :huh:

....as long as they can STAY dead this time! :unsure::WAVE:

I agree about people who die staying dead, but Anders and Bell never should have died in the first place.

Peter, Mohinder or Hiro would be better suited for corpses.

Yeah, but Milos acting has been terrible from the start! :lol:

Besides, its about time SOMEBODY died!! :clap:

....as long as they can STAY dead this time! ;):uhoh:

I agree about people who die staying dead, but Anders and Bell never should have died in the first place.

Peter, Mohinder or Hiro would be better suited for corpses.

Hiro hasnt been too bad lately. But I defo agree on Peter and Mohinder! Id add any character being played this week by Ali Larter too! Completely pointless!

yay team sylar!

oh my gosh its good to have him back.

yeah bright move pete send the haitian after sylar....hum let me think about that epic FAIL!

yes mohinder what the hell happened to you ?

claire didn't totaly suck this episode..good for her. nice to see a bit of charecter building for a change.

and hiro and his mommy....awh bless.

favourte bit was the bit with sylar in the lift with the blood all up his arms and the so what expression...priceless.

I actually thought that this episode was a little boring. I didn't like the 'old' Sylar being back, I liked the good Sylar, I didn't like Elle being killed off. But although I didn't like 'old' Sylar, he was quuite funny but now he's killing NORMAL PEOPLE! He doesn't even need to kill to get powers! Anyways, Hiro didn't annoy me in this one, he was quite funny at the end and I actually liked Claire again in this one :smile: and Noah aswell. Peter hasn't been acting that great though throughout this series but they killed off the better actor, Arthur, oh well, not that bad that he's gone.

yay team sylar!

oh my gosh its good to have him back.

yeah bright move pete send the haitian after sylar....hum let me think about that epic FAIL!

favourte bit was the bit with sylar in the lift with the blood all up his arms and the so what expression...priceless.

He was in top form the whole episode. When he got caught killing the office girl his expression of being caught with his hand in the cookie jar, then the quick switch to manic delight over cake made me laugh.

And Sylar is all tingly now.:blush:

Hiro and his mum was sweet.

Did anyone else think that Claire's Mum looked quite scary with all that makeup on? Must be hard trying to make her look 16 years younger I guess, but damn!

Overall, a decent episode, providing the dead stay dead!

Hahaha yeah lol, she looked weird, I think it was whatever they did around her eyes lols