Thanks to Scrapyard Sculptures

Gardi

Just wanted to say thanks to Scrapyard Sculptures from whom i won the Boba Fett statue.I'm a dealer at the show,i'm Stephen from Scotsmann Models,and winning the signed Fett which was presented by Jeremy himself made my day on Sunday.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing the pic that you guys took with me,Jeremy and the statue.

Once again thanks very much i'm going to make a display of it in my shop and annoy my customers by telling them they can't have it. :D

I've just emailed you the full size pic but here's a forum sized one for everyone to see..

Wasn't Jeremy a real gent? I can't imagine anyone being a better guest. He's asked for a copy of the photograph too and I've just emailed it off along with my thanks.

winner.jpg

Just wanted to say thanks to Scrapyard Sculptures from whom i won the Boba Fett statue.I'm a dealer at the show,i'm Stephen from Scotsmann Models,and winning the signed Fett which was presented by Jeremy himself made my day on Sunday.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing the pic that you guys took with me,Jeremy and the statue.

Once again thanks very much i'm going to make a display of it in my shop and annoy my customers by telling them they can't have it. :unsure:

Well done Stephen, eventhough I was convinced I was going to win it. Buying the George Lucas piece off us must have brought you some luck on the Star Wars front.

Jeremy is great, an extremely nice gent and he even remembered me from the last SECC CM!

And he signed my Mighty Muggs Boba - SO CUTE :unsure:

Scrapyard Sculptures rule as well. We make a point of nipping over to say hi now, as they're among the friendliest folk we've met at an event, and Abe's cousin hangs out with them.

We now have a lethally heavy Wall-E living with us, as well as a steel spider hanging in the hall that I suspect may be the cause of many an amusing tale on Hogmanay, with probability of trips to casualty increasing exponentially in line with alcohol consumption and associated trips past said spider-on-a-spring to the bathroom.

Heehee.

Edited by Reverend Scapegoat