Glasgow 3

hey there,

just wanted to say thanks to SM for the event at the weekend. I was slightly concerned as arrived around 11am and unlike last time it was very quiet. I was pleased at this slightly as it did mean I could just walk up and get all the autographs I wanted in about 10 minutes! which is something I've never been able to do before!

I know with christmas approaching and the current credit crunch, it may have put a few folk off and maybe it got busier as the day went on, or maybe alot attended the friday or sunday instead of the saturday.

anyway I hope the numbers were up there as I love these events and the chance to increase my autograph collection.

I met and spoke with Juliet, Craig and Jermany all of whom were very pleasant to talk to and were open to the conversation, again another benefit of it being quiet it wasn't a rushed event and could actually chat!

cheers Scott.

I was there the Sunday. Compared to the last two glasgow shows it seemed quieter. Don't know about credit crunch as braehead itself was it's usual busy self. Still it was a much more laid back day, I enjoyed it mostly.

Only sour note for me was when I was carefully spending time to browse through and find items to get as presents at a stall and overhearing one of the dealers assistants behind the counter saying 'Keep your eye on that guy'. :poki:

I was there the Sunday. Compared to the last two glasgow shows it seemed quieter. Don't know about credit crunch as braehead itself was it's usual busy self. Still it was a much more laid back day, I enjoyed it mostly.

Only sour note for me was when I was carefully spending time to browse through and find items to get as presents at a stall and overhearing one of the dealers assistants behind the counter saying 'Keep your eye on that guy'. :poki:

ooooo you should have mentioned that to SM for future events, cant say they would like to hear that