Thank you so much to everyone concerned!

Guest anniekins

Hello everyone,

Can I just thank everyone concerned for making a very enjoyable day out for my family and I. It was exceptional and very very relaxed and I just want to thank everyone that I talked to. I felt like I had known these people all my life. They were very easy to talk to and made me feel very comfortable.

The Guests that I met were very very nice and polite and nothing was too much for them to accomodate. Thank you so much Dirk for making my day and making me feel so special. Both my son and I really enjoyed our time with you and our chat. Thank you also to Craig, James, John and Georgia for their time and chatting to my husband.

Both the talks that I attended were very very funny and I thank you for a great time Dirk and Craig.

Also can I just thank all the Dealers that my family and I purchased from who were extremely professional. Thank you so much Starwarsguy for the AFA Figures and the book that I bought from you and for the deal that we reached which was very very nice.

To the Lady and Gentleman whom my Husband purchased the He-man vintage figures and the Rebel Commando MOC, thank you so much for your courtesy.

Finally, I wish to thank Mick Spring for the Peter Cushing mounted autograph and the 23 autographs. It was a great pleasure in doing business again and glad to see that you are well again. It was great to see you at Glasgow again and hope to see you many many times there in the future. It was also great to continue our business again after a short interval in the wilderness and also to feel confident in purchasing autographs again from a very trusted and knowledgeable dealer. Thank you so much for the deals we reached and hope to do lots and lots of business again now that you are back in Glasgow.

Thank you everyone it was a fantastic time and see you all at the next Glasgow event.

Best wishes and every success to all concerned

Ann x

Hear Hear Ann

all the dealers are great guys, it was quite quiet yesterday and i got to talk to a lot of them when i wasn't helping my mates stall

it wasn't the busiest show and a lot of the guys didn't seem to pleased but these things happen

i also think that a huge thank you should go out to Rev Scapegoat and the other Marines, Cocomando, The Batman, ROCK VADER!!! and the guys from UK Garrison and anyone else who was dressed up and trying to attract people to the event

and finally a big thank you to all the Showmasters crew, have had a few chats with Jason this weekend and have bounced ideas about promoting the show better and from what we were saying it could help the show grow. i more than anyone should be grateful this event happened considering some of my posts on this, the guys take a lot of abuse form people and could easily have turned around and said "Show Cancelled" but they didn't and for that i am grateful

I would like to add my thanks as well , all the guys were great and we seem to be forming a sort of Scottish Collector con cosplay type of comunity .

I can fore see good friendships being formed out side some of our costuming clubs and events .

Granted it wasn't a busy day at all , but the people made it a great day . I found the atmosphere very relaxed . I felt i had time to talk to people , i know i didn't get a chance to talk to everyone , but i promise i will eventually get a chance to speak to most if not all of you guys in person at other shows .

The UK Garrison guys are always friendly as are the U.K.C.M. guys , the other cosplayers especially Eddie are also A great bunch to get on with.

One thing i would like to see is that if you are taking part in the compitition why not wear you're costume for the convention the whole time you're there , and not just and hour before the comp starts . But hay thats just me rambling lol

THANKS GUYS FOR A GREAT DAY

Edited by Cocomando

Yeah, what more is there to add? Spent a lot more time this time around talking to people and there was definitely a very relaxed atmosphere. That was probably due in large part to it not being extremely busy, but if looked at from the point of view of building a core con base in Glasgow is an extremely positive thing.

Glad I dressed up now, I did a few tours around the whole shopping centre pointing people in the direction of the arena. None of the staff in Superdrug knew about the event but hopefully word of mouth can help change that. Dunno about the staff in other shops, I had to leave Primark quickly as they weren't to happy about my posed 'lost in the lingerie department' photos, ah well.

Sadly payday is Monday and I emptied the last of this month's coffers on attending today so I can't be back tomorrow much as I'd love to be - suffice to say that if Showmasters continue to bring the event to Glasgow, there are a good few people who will continue to spread the word and help it to grow! One person recognised me from handing out flyers in Dundee, that was actually a highlight of the day for me.

Thanks again SM, and thanks everyone else for being awesome:D

Rock on!

thanks guys another enjoyable show i went on sunday not as busy as the last two (but braehead was quite too) but still great makes it very relaxed which meant that the guests can walk around the stalls and stuff as well and they looked to be having fun aswell. bring on the next one also will there be a dec one next year as well as the aug.

• Showmasters Admin

Thank you all

you have all helped make this event happen

we will be back in August and hope to put on a better guest line up for you all

we are going to go back to a two day show and we will stick to running just one event a year as this time of year seems to work best

so once again thanks for all your support at this event and over the year and we look forward to seeing you all in 2009

have a great christmas and new year

jason and the Showmasters team

Thank you all

you have all helped make this event happen

we will be back in August and hope to put on a better guest line up for you all

we are going to go back to a two day show and we will stick to running just one event a year as this time of year seems to work best

so once again thanks for all your support at this event and over the year and we look forward to seeing you all in 2009

have a great christmas and new year

jason and the Showmasters team

I would like thank showmasters for a really great show me,my mum and sister really enjoyed it and took away some really great memorie's,thanks for putting on a great show and a really good guest line up and for providing scottish fans a place to go and meet the stars and meet up and get some really great Mooby ,i cant wait for august :blush: