Was there today (saturday)

fraserscotland

Hey folks,

So it wasn't until I read the Metro on Friday morning that I even knew Collectormania was on this weekend! I was almost filming this weekend so I'm glad I found out about the convention so I got to come along, have a gander at the stalls and get photos with some of the guests (posted them in the "Post your pics here" post) and enjoyed the talks I was able to see.

John Leeson is a lovely man, and was kind enough to sign a photo for me and my girlfriend :)

It's a shame some guests dropped out - would have loved to have met Sylvestor McCoy! But maybe next year we could get some Firefly guests? Alan Tudyk or Summer Glau maybe heehee.

Almost came dressed as the 10th Doctor but my girlfriend insisted that I didn't :chair: Maybe next year hehe.

Some great costumes today - who won? Surely the alien? Batman was cool too and so was the predator.

South Park's Kyle - excellent outfit! :)

Hope to speak to you all next year!

just home, had a good day, met john leeson, nice chap, jacqueline pearce, what a lovely woman and was patient when my camera decided to majorly malfunction on me, got her to sign a postcard from 'the reptile' and a hammer horror magazine. caroline munro was equally pleasant and cleared up the story regarding her dog and noel gallagher.

and the enchanting juliet landau who made my year by recognising me from myspace! so amazing to finally meet her and chat even though i was probably a bumbling fool in her presence :chair:

ALL the guests were great and i especially enjoyed the talks, jeremy bullochs was a bit strange though, lol.

3D guy from manchester was matched by 'random question guy' , funny stuff.

And a special Hi to yesindeed :chair: , was nice to meet you, top bloke he is u know.

only about 9 months till the next glasgow show, cant wait, guess i'll have to though.

thanx to all the super nice and helpful crew :chair:

it wasnt all that busy, but thats not my problem, i had a good day and thought it was a good lineup personally.

hi was there today and yesterday and had a great time would like to thank jason chris and andrew and all the other crew for being helpful and professional also thanks to yesindeed from the forum for the chat and the great chuck costume my gf loved it also to the dealers like starwars guy,lee and filmcell for the great deals i will post some photos when i can thanks a lot cant wait till the next one hopefully chat to you all soon :D

Hey folks,

So it wasn't until I read the Metro on Friday morning that I even knew Collectormania was on this weekend! I was almost filming this weekend so I'm glad I found out about the convention so I got to come along, have a gander at the stalls and get photos with some of the guests (posted them in the "Post your pics here" post) and enjoyed the talks I was able to see.

John Leeson is a lovely man, and was kind enough to sign a photo for me and my girlfriend :)

It's a shame some guests dropped out - would have loved to have met Sylvestor McCoy! But maybe next year we could get some Firefly guests? Alan Tudyk or Summer Glau maybe heehee.

Almost came dressed as the 10th Doctor but my girlfriend insisted that I didn't :P Maybe next year hehe.

Some great costumes today - who won? Surely the alien? Batman was cool too and so was the predator.

Thanks for the complement! Had a fab time! I will definitely cosplay as Kyle again and next time, I will plan a skit to do on stage XD

Got any fat pals, Kyle? Or skinny pals and a pillow! :P

Fraser - Thanks, on Abe's behalf. The Alien doesn't tend to enter cosplay competitions, as he doesn't feel that merely putting on a spiky collar counts as a costume.

I have a couple of mates that would be perfect (had the perfect Stan as well yet he chickened out,) but they're like "No way, keep your fan-crazy dress fantasies to yourself, Loomy..." XD

"Screw you, Loomy... I'm going hooome!"

Yeah, and I - in character - shall proceed to launch a hissy fit, lol

Speaking of which, I've actually been speaking to a mate on msn there and - through my rad persuasive skills - convinced him to come in the place of Stan Marsh next time, so there's no doubt in my mind, I'll be returning to the role of Kyle Broflovski, so it's time to start memorising those quotes :P

Hey folks,

Almost came dressed as the 10th Doctor but my girlfriend insisted that I didn't :smile: Maybe next year hehe.

Thanks for the complement! Had a fab time! I will definitely cosplay as Kyle again and next time, I will plan a skit to do on stage XD

Woo cool :) I plan on going as Ten... at least that's the plan!