Scotland Weather Warning tomorrow for Dealers

filmcell

most of the place is fine but the ice is messing up the little roads, stick to the main ones and you'll be fine

it is really........i cannot stress this enough really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really

very nippy out there

snows getting worse on metcheck .

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I need to drive to glasgow with a trailer .

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

why this weekend....

mind you

When you check

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/st/...st_weather.html

it gives completely different forcast . No Snow ??????

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/today....zipcode=glasgow

Think i will go with Metoffice forcast :vader:

Edited by filmcell

Right folks just finished work and it took me 20mins to do a 5 min drive. Its snowing badly here in Moffat which it right next to the M74 which was shut 2 days ago for a wee bit. So be warned for those of you heading to Glasgow tomorrow. Hope it clears.

and you just knew it was goingto be made aswell .... as long as the trains are running ok they were when i checked before im ok, i don't envy anyone driving there

And Pez my sweet I bet you had an inkling it would be me that made the pun.

and you just knew it was goingto be made aswell .... as long as the trains are running ok they were when i checked before im ok, i don't envy anyone driving there

driving!!!!!

cars have heaters and a radio and windows to stop the rain getting in

i need to walk on the black ice minefield of the pavement and then wait in the cold, probably untill i turn blue and then get the bus!!!!

feel sorry for me and Galaxy-Song!

yes i did have a feeling it would be you dear that made the pun lol...

and im getting up at 5 am tomorow to stand on a ruddy train platform then i have to get the bus and freeeeezzzeeee! if its not bad enought that i live in a fridge at the moment cause the central heating is knackered....

i do feel your pain i have to do the hour and abit comute with two busses on the way to work...

to be honest i might get there faster if i start walking now....

:dance: i have hot water bottles and cats i shall survive.....

Oh I know wht I want for Christmas, I mean the hot water bottles not the cats:)

It's raining just now so it will either melt the ice or make things ten times worse by freezing in the morning.

Watch your step people:)

:YAHOO:

well all the trains later than this one are expected to be late this one was 15 mins late and im currently going through a blizzard, on the plus side its quite nice to look at on teh down side its daman cold! ( oh and i nearly didnt get this one as the afformentioned kittens and cats knocked off my phone this morning and i woke up 5 mins before my bus cause the alarm didn't go off)

Another great website to check .,

This is a live webcam for george square in glasgow about 8 miles from the show.

So far no snow.

:YAHOO:

http://www.glasgow.gov.uk/en/AboutGlasgow/WebCams/

Best to go with this link to double check the current weather state .

Its starting to get like a military operation.

ARE YOU READY TROOPS>