One guest left

Lestat

because on the website is a text, that a guest will be announced soon :thumbup:

Hope for a female guest :dance:

Dont want to disappoint you but thats been there since before the last guest, and I suppose they leave it there till they know final lineup, but hey you can but live in hope

Edited by scruffy

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Obviously it comes down to who's available and affordable, alongside how well ticket sales have done, so it just depends really.

They've fulfilled their 4-6 aim, so I'd say it's easier to assume the 5 are the lineup, and if there's another one it'll be a nice surprise :firedevil:

Seeing as this event has sold pretty well are we likely to have any further guests, just wondered seeing as its been all quiet on the chevron front for a few months...........

yeah, I reallllllly hope we hear about the schedue soon, cause the Twilight one has been posted since the summer and yet it's a week after Chevron? :headscratch: but obviously if they haven't posted it then they don't know it yet hmmm

also with silver and gold all sold out and probably a fair amount of standard too, it would be awesome to have a 6th guest :D but I'd go with these 5 being the final line-up so to not be disappointed B)

surfy sah xx

• Moderators

The Twilight one was only a general one, not specific based on how many guests they had obviously, and that was due to a big amount of first-time con goers. ME felt it would be a good idea to give them all an idea of what they'll get at the event.