The UK garrison will be attending this event

showmasters

I have the supreme edition Vader costume but am always wary of wearing it to events during the day in case it looks rubbish because I'm only 6', or there's a better, taller Vader there. I really want to on the Saturday though, so I guess my question is... if I do wear it, is it going to be putting anyone in the UK Garrison out at all? Because no way do I want that:)

I would probably be redoing Rock Vader anywho rather than vanilla Darth...

Kenny, don't sweat it.

Your costume looks great, and the Garrison are friendly guys ( If you catch 'em out of character! :unsure: ).

Any trouble, I'll get Morgan to march behind Vader playing the Imperial March on her kazoo again.

5-year-old girls with novelty musical instruments they just found in Daddy's bag = Vader kryptonite ;)

they are lovely guys, I've had the pleasure of doing some stuff with some of them and they are friendly they dont bite.....much..lol.

Oh oh Kenny, I remember seeing you around, that costume was SO cool! you gotta do that one again!

I have the supreme edition Vader costume but am always wary of wearing it to events during the day in case it looks rubbish because I'm only 6', or there's a better, taller Vader there. I really want to on the Saturday though, so I guess my question is... if I do wear it, is it going to be putting anyone in the UK Garrison out at all? Because no way do I want that:)

I would probably be redoing Rock Vader anywho rather than vanilla Darth...

Yay Rock Vader!!!!!!!!!!