showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Craig Charles

Sat and Sun only

Red Dwarf Dave Lister

Coronation Street Lloyd Mullaney 276 episodes

Takeshi's Castle Himself Narrator, Writer

'Red Dwarf' to make digital return

The cast of Red Dwarf will reportedly reunite for a series of new shows to be broadcast on digital channel Dave in 2009. The Sun states that Craig Charles, Chris Barrie, Danny John-Jules, Robert Llewellyn and Chloe Annett will appear in four 30-minute specials :D

6380007.jpg

F0297873-CCBC-5D85-CC041BD881F0454E.jpg

red%20Dwarf.jpg

http://imdb.com/name/nm0153002/

Yeah, I drew up blueprints and everything, such an innocent time;)

I remember that it's because of Robot Wars that I learned how to pronounce 'chassis', as I'd only ever seen it written before it was said on there;)

Despite the negative comments I've seen on the forum I think that guests like Craig Charles (Corontaion stree) and Craig Philips (Big Brother) will attract a lot of the general public who wouldn't normally come to a convention.

Fantastic!!!

Great Guest!!

Lister from Red Dwarf!!

Always, always wanted to meet him for a long time now. This is turning into a very good time for me!!

:P

Great guest - loved Red Dwarf - at least until it jumped the shark in the last 2 seasons. It's still a mystery to me why they re-tooled it. I'm hoping these specials will be a return to form - if not the first 2 seasons, at least the sort of form they had going for 3-5 :)

Whenever I have been at an event where Craig has been a guest, he has always been busy. Always happy to have a laugh with fans, posing with sily faces in photos and loving a good chat, Craig is a guest who always delivers..

He is such a great guy! and finally I can replace the autograph that got stolen years ago. I met him at another thing in glasgow when I was about 17 and he gave me a free autograph, (I hadnt noticed he was there and he heard me grumble I had spent all my money) I was SO chuffed but when I was going to my grans one day to show her this scrap of paper I had with his signature I was pick pocketed and that and another autograph was stolen :P So many thanks Showmasters for getting him back up here!