Guest Suggestions

Kiwi 7

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god they're comign out of the woodwork. No! The last event was dominated by space guests, fair's fair so how about leveling it up with more military guests? Or Perry and Croft and other Dad's Army guests...

Dominated by space guests????? You're having a Rory McGrath, aren't you? There were four Astronauts and one astronomer! How does that constitute 'dominated'? There were more Bond Bimbos! The Apollo Astros will all be dead soon: would you rather tell your grandchildren 'I met a man who walked on the Moon!' or 'I met Catweasel!'

Good idea, we did have Penny Spencer the other year, so why not Gabrielle Drake?

Gabrielle Drake..........(Lt Gay Ellis from U.F.O). :D

How about John Wimpenny who helped design the de Havilland DH 108 that killed Geoffrey de Havilland?

How about Dennis Bancroft who designed the Miles M52 supersonic aeroplane that was cancelled??

They are contempories of Eric Brown who we had in 2007???

Dolph Lundgreon

Andy Umberger

Harris Yullen

Heather Donahue

Harry Groner

Joey Cramer

Jennifer Miller

Lindsay Crouse

Mark Metcalfe

Jordan Medley

K Todd Freeman

Brian Thompson

Andy Umberger

Abraham Benrubi

Jeff Ricketts

Christopher Ravenscroft (George Baker's co-star in The Ruth Rendell Mysteries)

Qiu Yuen (played Lieutenant Hip's other niece in The Man With The Golden Gun).

I don't know if the event went ahead or not but the following two people were appearing together at the same event in B'ham a few years ago:

Pamela Sue Martin (Dynasty)

John Saxon (Dynasty, Falcon Crest, The Man With The Deadly Lens (aka Wrong is Right), A Nightmare on Elm Street 1, 3 and Wes Craven's New Nightmare).

Edited by SunSpeed

I'd like to suggest telly legend Bill Maynard. I don't think he's done a signing before and he lives in the Midlands so that could increase the possibility. He's keen on fudnraising for the Royal British Legion so I don't know if that could be tied in somewhere. It would be awesome if he attended.

I'd like to suggest telly legend Bill Maynard. I don't think he's done a signing before and he lives in the Midlands so that could increase the possibility. He's keen on fudnraising for the Royal British Legion so I don't know if that could be tied in somewhere. It would be awesome if he attended.

It would be great if Bill Maynard could attend. A Heartbeat legend. As Claude Jeremiah Greengrass he had some of the best and most funny lines in Heartbeat. He also appeared in the first series of The Royal and at least two Carry On films (Carry On Matron is one of them).

Falcon Crest guests:

Joanna Cassidy (also Blade Runner and Diagnosis Murder)

David Selby

Robert Foxworth (also Columbo)

Lorenzo Lamas (also Renegade)

Ana Alicia

Susan Sullivan (also the pilot movie of The Incredible Hulk)

William R. Moses (also Perry Mason).

Gene Hackman would be a superb guest. Where do you start with the wealth of films he's made? Trouble is, IF he did attend there would be too many choices for what to sign. It would blow your mind!

New suggestion:

Anna Massey (films include Peeping Tom and the Alfred Hitchcock thriller Frenzy).

Anna Massey was interviewed by Paul Merton in a programme about Alfred Hitchcock's films, shown last night on either BBC3 or BBC4.

Edited by SunSpeed

New suggestion:

Anna Massey (films include Peeping Tom and the Alfred Hitchcock thriller Frenzy).

Anna Massey was interviewed by Paul Merson in a programme about Alfred Hitchcock's films, shown last night on either BBC3 or BBC4.

Was Ian Wright too busy to do it?

Lionel Jefferies is a good suggestion as well

Edited by Count Fooku