Guest Suggestions

Kiwi 7

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to see astronauts and cosmonauts, test pilots and fighter pilots...

but how about some astronomers?

Heather Couper, Sir Bernard Lovell (Jodrell Bank fame), Joclyn Bell Bernell (pulsars)

How about Tim Furness, Reg Turnill, David Hardy and Ian Ridpath???

Regards

von Dawson's Express

actor David Warner - he did a signing this year someplace

A17 Harrison Schmitt

A11 Mike Collins - doing a USA signing next year?

a Victoria Cross winner

Jane Russell (wow)

Just got a feeling this autographica is gonna be something real special for some reason, don't know why.......

A17 Harrison Schmitt

a Victoria Cross winner

Jane Russell (wow)

Just got a feeling this autographica is gonna be something real special for some reason, don't know why.......

Ted,

Mike Collins has only been persuaded to come out of hiding because there is a 'special relationship' between him and Novaspace. As Novaspace say in their 'Spacefest' site, this is 'his first and only show appearance.'

I agree, I am beginnng to get good vibes about this show.

Edited by descartes

A17 Harrison Schmitt

a Victoria Cross winner

Jane Russell (wow)

Ted,

Mike Collins has only been persuaded to come out of hiding because there is a 'special relationship' between him and Novaspace. As Novaspace say in their 'Spacefest' site, this is 'his first and only show appearance.'

I agree, I am beginnng to get good vibes about this show.

Yeah, plus given his comments about autograph collectors on the 'in the shadow of the moon' dvd it was always going to be a long, long shot anyway..........

As a big Bond-Fan I would like to see one of these persons:

Nadja Regin

Neville Jason

Tania Mallet

Tsai Chin

Angela Scoular

Virginia North

Sylvana Henriques

Mona Chong

Ingrid Back

Helena Ronee

Bruce Glover

Putter Smith

Denise Perrier

Tommy Lane

Lone Satton

Carmen de Sautoy

Olga Bisera

Nadim Sawalha

Sue Vanner

Marilyn Galsworthy

Corinne Clery

Toshiro Suga

Leila Shenna

Lizzie Warville

Carole Bouquet

Kristina Wayborn

Kabir Bedi

Michaela Clavell

Vijay Amritraj

Tina Hudson

William Derrick

Ken Norris

Pamela Salem

Milow Kirek

Prunella Gee

Saskia Cohen Tanugi

Lucy Hornak

David Yip

John Rhys-Davis

Virginia Hey

John Bowe

Kell Tyler

Dulice Liecier

Glyn Baker

Sean Bean

Cecilie Thomsen

Michael Byrne

David Calder

Emilio Echevarria

Ivana Milicevic

Tobias Menzies

Claudio Santamaria

Michael Offei

I know a long list, but maybe someone is possible! :D

Greetings from Germany

Jürgen

Edited by Antz1968

What guests would you like to see at Autographica 13? :YAHOO:

[Ray Harryhausen,he lives in London,always signing in the US.

Vietnam era Mig Killers,the guys of the History channels Dogfights series.They would give great lectures,and Wild Weasel pilots too.I'm sure the fighter pilots have their own society,the Weasels certainly do.

Showbizz guests do signings at other shows,lets have more history related guests.

What guests would you like to see at Autographica 13? :YAHOO:

[Ray Harryhausen,he lives in London,always signing in the US.

Vietnam era Mig Killers,the guys of the History channels Dogfights series.They would give great lectures,and Wild Weasel pilots too.I'm sure the fighter pilots have their own society,the Weasels certainly do.

Showbizz guests do signings at other shows,lets have more history related guests.

I've often thought it would be good to have some more pilots at this event, the spitfire pilots back in March seemed to go down well. I'd also like to see some Lysander pilots from WW2, particularly any that flew SOE agents into France, and some of the V-Force pilots from the Cold War. Some of them must have some great insights into their missions that they would be able to talk about.

It'd be nice to have a break from the barely famous B-movie actors / actresses and have more historical personalities: Astronauts, Pilots, Adventurers. Don't get me wrong: the REAL stars (like Joanna Lumley, Tony Curtis, Sally Thomsett, Richard Todd etc) are great: it's the 'nearly famous' that slightly detract from the event, IMHO

It'd be nice to have a break from the barely famous B-movie actors / actresses and have more historical personalities: Astronauts, Pilots, Adventurers. Don't get me wrong: the REAL stars (like Joanna Lumley, Tony Curtis, Sally Thomsett, Richard Todd etc) are great: it's the 'nearly famous' that slightly detract from the event, IMHO

Agreed.

I have to admit I've never heard of a lot of the guests at previous Autographicas, and in reality I only go for the astro's to be honest, but every once in a while someone like Sir John Mills, Milvena Dean, Richard Todd will come along and the bank balance takes a caning.

I guess that will always be the case with any event, plus there's always the thing of what one person would consider to be a b-list guest for some would be an A guest for others.

Just thinking as an idea though, rather than the usual bevy of Bond girls coming along, would anyone be interested in having some of the performers from the Bond themes instead. I know the likes of McCartney, Jones and others from the more recent films would be unlikely but I'd thing a few from the Moore era would be available?

As Ernest Borgnine will be attending, how about a Poseidon Adventure reunion?!!

I realise that a number of the cast members are no longer with us but how about:

Carol Lynley

Red Buttons

Stella Stevens

Pamela Sue Martin

Eric Shea

Leslie Nielson

and, of course, Gene Hackman.

While we are at it... how about going the 'whole hog' and making it a 'Beyond' reunion at the same time!!

.....and Hayley Mills & Hywell Bennett please!!

• 3 weeks later...