The Fringe Hand

The Fringe Frog

Massive Dynamics logo on the folder

Olivia FBI badge

Ghost Network Man - file & drawing

Photo of the Professor

COMPETITION!!!

Can You Count the JJ-Isms?

Welcome to the world of "Abrams Incorporated" a top secret company set to bring you an amazing convention weekend for fans of JJ Abrams work. For those fans that think they are up to the challenge why not check out the office of Abrams Incorporated? At the bottom of each page of the Abrams Inc. website there is a desk-top filled with normal menial office supplies and stationary, but if you look closely you'll find several references to some of JJ Abrams' work.

So, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to correctly identify all of the "JJ-isms" on the desks, some items may appear more than once, or move around, but don't let that trick you, they are only to be counted once! Some references are quite explicit, others a little more creative, you need to be able to say what each item is referring to and what it is.

Those who correctly identify all of the JJ-isms will then have their names placed into a hat and a winner will be announced on stage at the event and get a surprise prize! (Obviously you need to be attending the event to win!)

This mission is strictly confidential, keep your answers to yourself! The fewer people who get all of them the more chance you have of winning! (I am not condoning sabotage, so don't tell someone there's a palm tree growing on the desk when there's not!)

Once you think you have all of them send in your complete list of JJ-isms to competition@massiveevents.co.uk with "Abrams Inc Competition" in the subject line! Remember to include your full name in the email! This is not a first-come-first-win competition so take your time and be specific!

This message will self-destruct in 10 seconds... :YAHOO:

Good luck!!!

SJ

xox

Edited by slaycandy

• Showmasters Admin

ok, i'm on 207 and still counting

oh wait... you cant have the same thing more than once... dam

ah well, i'm on 5

I'll give you a hint!!!!

It's more than 5.................

............. and less than 207!!!!

Lol!!!!

*hugs*

SJ

xox

PS. yes... I do love to tease!!! :D

• 4 months later...
  • Showmasters Admin

If no one gets ALL of te JJ-isms the winner will be the person who guesses the MOST. So perhaps it may be an idea not to post how many you find in case others try to beat it! ;-)

Also you shouldn't need to read any of the writing, the JJ-isms are supposed to be recognisable by the images on them not the writing. There is only one thing on the desk I can think of that has writing on it you really need to see, but I can read it just fine. :YAHOO:

SJ

xox

Edited by slaycandy

I want to enter this and try to win whatever the prize is, however I'm an extremely shy person and the thought of having to do something in front of everyone put's me right off LOL.

Edited by Lambourne

• Showmasters Admin

oula i clicked on the page and the list changed lol

i dunno when to send 'cause seem the page changes everytimes :D

If it helps you guys out at all it doesn't change EVERY time... there are a limited number of variations... it would have taken forever to do any more than I made, lol!

It's also worth noting some of the objects appear more than once...:P But I have only counted them once, so once you see them, that's 1 object! :D

SJ

xox

• 1 month later...