Countdown to Abrams Inc.

Lambourne

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had this crazy dream last night, I was sitting in the audience at the con and all the guests were getting up on the stage, the majority were Lost guests and Josh Holloway was there with his baby, so random. But it got me mega excited, 94 days can't pass quick enough :D

I had this crazy dream last night, I was sitting in the audience at the con and all the guests were getting up on the stage, the majority were Lost guests and Josh Holloway was there with his baby, so random. But it got me mega excited, 94 days can't pass quick enough :YAHOO:

If only that could be true...

I had this crazy dream last night, I was sitting in the audience at the con and all the guests were getting up on the stage, the majority were Lost guests and Josh Holloway was there with his baby, so random. But it got me mega excited, 94 days can't pass quick enough :P

Yeah, although I'd still choose Jeremy over Josh ;)

I had this crazy dream last night, I was sitting in the audience at the con and all the guests were getting up on the stage, the majority were Lost guests and Josh Holloway was there with his baby, so random. But it got me mega excited, 94 days can't pass quick enough :P

Yeah, although I'd still choose Jeremy over Josh ;)

Im not sure... Josh is pretty hot... But i still prefer EDR ;)