Latest Guest Announcement Juliet Landau

showmasters

I'm going to try and remain calm............ :D:D:dance::D:YAHOO::D:whistling::clap::wub: ...(falls over)

i've been waiting for this announcement since my first event, consider my drusilla figure, 'hack!' dvd, and photoshoot signed. please dont let her cancel. hide her away so nobody can steal her!!!

<3 << that ones for you SM

Woop!

I was upset when the one of two folk I wanted to meet cancelled but IMO Dru is better xD.

So yeah...get her boyfriend too, plz?

who is her bf?

I'm assuming spike

got ya, wasnt sure if they were talking on screen bf or real life one...

OMG I just squealed so loud when i saw this lol *pokes her wishlist in sig*

Her and Amber have been on my wishlist for ages, then i totally had a heart attack when i got to meet Amber at C14, and now i can cross Juliet off my list!

Thank you so much Showmasters, you really dont know how much i love you guys right now! Im so glad im crewing now lol Soooooo worth the 8 hour lonesome bus journey lol

Great guest there...it's just a shame I won't be able to go, it's a bit too far for me. Never mind, I've already met her 3 times, he he! She's a lovely person and SO easy to talk to about anything! I even have a couple of duel signed pics of James and Juliet which I treasure a lot more than some others!