Collecting James Bond autographs

SunSpeed

Autograph Fanatic - Re: The Living Daylights. What is the name of the actress who appears at the end of the pre-credits title sequence set in Gibraltar? She's on the boat/yacht talking to a woman named Margo. She isn't listed in the cast or uncredited cast list on the IMDb page for The Living Daylights.

I've had a look on that Carole Bouquet page you posted the link for. I'm not sure if I have looked on this autograph website before. If not I've read about it before on here and on a James Bond website/forum called Absolutely James Bond 007.

I am tempted but when it's an autograph you haven't got in person, you don't know if it's an assistant of the actor/actress who has signed the 8x10 photo for them. I've won some autographs on the UCAA website (via the Autographica website). I decided to keep them in a separate folder away from the autographs which I have collected in person.

Edited by SunSpeed

Autograph Fanatic - Re: The Living Daylights. What is the name of the actress who appears at the end of the pre-credits title sequence set in Gibraltar? She's on the boat/yacht talking to a woman named Margo. She isn't listed in the cast or uncredited cast list on the IMDb page for The Living Daylights.

I've had a look on that page you posted the link for. I am tempted but when it's an autograph you haven't got in person, you don't know if it's an assistant of the actor/actress who has signed the 8x10 photo for them. I won some autographs on the UCAA website (via the Autographica website). I decided to keep them in a separate folder away from the autographs which I have collected in person.

The woman you mean is Kell Tyler, now known as Belle Avery. I'm going to surprise you again by saying that I have her autograph, well several actually, I have almost everyone from all the films' autographs.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0043007/

I've dealt with Alex (the owner of the company) many times and he is one of the most knowledgeable/expert guys on Bond autographs not just because that's his business.

All his autographs are real and he has some first-time seen autographs that are mega rare!

He is the one any Bond collector will tell you, looks up to!

He gets his autographs in person (premieres etc) and signings......they come with a photo from the signing to prove it's authenticity.

I haven't bought any Bond autographs off his website. The ones I have bought from I think there was only the one autograph which had one of those certficates of authenticity. I say it like that because I've read conflicting things about them. Some say they are genuine and others doubt them.

There are one or two Carole Bouquet and Carey Lowell signed photos which I might get. I've only looked at them at the moment.

Do you collect many non-Bond autographs? I'm not being sarcastic.

It is an expensive hobby autograph collecting!

The woman you mean is Kell Tyler, now known as Belle Avery. I'm going to surprise you again by saying that I have her autograph, well several actually, I have almost everyone from all the films' autographs.

Lol! I have seen her name in the cast list on the IMDb. There was no picture on her page from her scene in The Living Daylights.

I've suggested her for one of the Showmasters events next year.

Edited by SunSpeed

They are two of my favourite Bond girls. With Carey Lowell I also know her as much for Law and Order (she played Jamie Ross) as I do for Licence to Kill. I find it easier to name my favourite Bond girl compared to my favourite Bond film or theme song.

EDIT: Most of the Carey Lowell signed photos on the 007 Autographs website have an explanation, explaining the origin of the autograph. One of the autographs I'm interested in dosen't have an explanation, just a 'rare shot' comment.

Edited by SunSpeed

The actress who played the wife of the Texan oilman in A View to a Kill. She appears during Zorin's party at his French chateau. And I think she appears in the Maurice Binder title sequence as well.

It says this on the order form:

VAT, Mwst. or other EU Tax Number (if you have one).

Is this needed to complete an order on the autograph website?

Edited by SunSpeed

No, not Tanya Roberts. It's when Bond is taking photos of Zorin's associates with that ring on his finger. He's talking to an oilman who says "Hell I can't even ride. I'm in the oil business". The actress dosen't talk during the scene when she's standing next to him by the bar. Dr Mortner calls him "Mr Conley".

Edited by SunSpeed

Did I get that mixed up? I said that a fellow Bond fan (yourself) recommended me to his website. You sound like you're a Bond fan!

I didn't notice that it was a German website until I scrolled down on the order form page. The autograph websites I've won autographs off before have been in the UK, maybe the US and Austrailia.