Barbara Bach ?

DIDS

I have no idea if Barbara Bach has ever done a signing event.

As far as I am aware she hasn't ever done a signing no, but I agree she would be an amazing guest.

She could bring her husband along.

Good idea!

But he made it very clear last month that his signing days were over whether he will sign in person, I do not know.

She could bring her husband along - I'm sure there would be a rush of people getting the Rev Awdry's stuff signed :unsure:

Have all the episodes of Thomas the Tank Engine which Ringo Starr narrated been released on DVD?

Edited by SunSpeed

Is the lovely Barbara Bach out of the question for appearing at this event ?

Does she ever sign ?

I got a prized Barbara Bach 'Humanoid' autograph through the mail a year or so ago, but truth be told I've completely forgotten the contact address I used. I believe it was somewhere in Monaco though. I mailed a package to her without much hope and promptly forgot about it.. but it arrived fully signed maybe 8 months afterwards, and is THE highlight of my collection - on display at The Humanoid Fansite

Of course, this couldnt possibly compete with meeting her in person...

She could bring her husband along - I'm sure there would be a rush of people getting the Rev Awdry's stuff signed ;)

Have all the episodes of Thomas the Tank Engine which Ringo Starr narrated been released on DVD?

Thomas DVDs have just been released on 28th Nov 2008 in a box set via HMV. Only place I have seen it for sale. Link below:

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetail...&sku=888910

Don't ask how I know!! lol.

I got a prized Barbara Bach 'Humanoid' autograph through the mail a year or so ago

Oh nice one !

I would love her auto on a Humanoid picture.Lady Agatha is awesome !!

I visit the fan site all the time.

Exellent !.... :chair: