Question about the videos shown...

First of all, kudos to the people that put them together, they were brilliant. ^_^ I thought it was a great idea to show the videos to kinda get people in the mood for the talks and stuff. :D Plus, the graphics were shiny. ^_^

Now my question, though it might be a slightly random one is, which music was used? Of course I don't meant the music that they also use for the start of every Heroes episode, but the creepy music that was on when the individual actors were shown?

Edited by Haunted

First of all, kudos to the people that put them together, they were brilliant. :D I thought it was a great idea to show the videos to kinda get people in the mood for the talks and stuff. :D Plus, the graphics were shiny. :thumbup:

Now my question, though it might be a slightly random one is, which music was used? Of course I don't meant the music that they also use for the start of every Heroes episode, but the creepy music that was on when the individual actors were shown?

I think it was the opening credits to Batman: the Dark Night. I was wondering the same thing for a while.

Edited by Alexius