Does anyone remember this?

The ODI reports that we may see Molly and Maya again. Dania Ramirez said at the recent Heroes Weekend Con in the UK that she is still under contract to the show and has filmed a few more scenes. She isn’t sure if they will be shown or not. Adair Tishler was also in attendance and reports that Molly is staying with Mohinder’s grandparents and we may see her in episode 12 or 13.

That's from 'Watching Heroes', I don't remember them saying these things in the guest talks, did they say it in guest encounters?

dania said that she hadent finished her story arc with zach, but unless one of the sarmy are double agents i dunno where they got that from, and acording to adairs aunt and mum they havent the foggiest where she4s suposed to be

Wow... random. Yeah, that wasn't said in talks. If at all it must have been during guest encounters or the one on one talks. Then again, I remember when Dania was asked where her character would go next, she told us that's a question we should ask Tim Kring and she has absolutely no idea?

I asked Dania in the Saturday guest encounter if she was returning.. and she said she hoped so, but didnt know when, or if she would return..

And given that the show is currently filming for episodes 15/16/17, I take it that means Maya WONT be back before then, or later since Dania was saying about going back to the Dominican to visit her family..