Collectormania Glasgow leaflets

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

New CGlasgow flyers will be arriving hot off the press tomorrow. I will be posting quite a few off to various shops for the weekend, but if anyone else wants a bundle to distribute around Glasgow and the surrounding area just drop me an e-mail with your address (info@showmastersonline.com).

Andrea

• Showmasters Admin

Great, Newcastle isn't too far away. I seem to remember at the last Glasgow we had a few people who had travelled from Newcastle for the show.

If you can e-mail me your addresses I'll post them out tomorrow.

info@showmastersonline.com

Cheers,

Andrea

PS. No, I don't think Planet will take flyers!

f.p are rubbish they won't suport anything unless there involved.

i'll get my sis to put some in the student union bars when she's leafleting over the back end of next week for the pub she works in

f.p are rubbish they won't suport anything unless there involved.

i'll get my sis to put some in the student union bars when she's leafleting over the back end of next week for the pub she works in

they don't let there staff talk about comics either, they suck!

just chuck me some in the post andrea!

Great, Newcastle isn't too far away. I seem to remember at the last Glasgow we had a few people who had travelled from Newcastle for the show.

If you can e-mail me your addresses I'll post them out tomorrow.

info@showmastersonline.com

Cheers,

Andrea

PS. No, I don't think Planet will take flyers!

i put some in edinburgh forbidden planet in august and they were cool with it! :)

• Showmasters Admin

Cool I got some today and didn't even have to ask for them. Thanks Showmasters will get to distributing.

Oops, I must have come across your e-mail when I searched for people who offered to hand out flyers. I think you might have sent your address earlier in the year and I didn't notice the date on the e-mail.

Thanks for handing them out!

Andrea

Cool I got some today and didn't even have to ask for them. Thanks Showmasters will get to distributing.

Oops, I must have come across your e-mail when I searched for people who offered to hand out flyers. I think you might have sent your address earlier in the year and I didn't notice the date on the e-mail.

Thanks for handing them out!

Andrea

It's ok I was going to email for more anyway so it was a good thing!!

Wheeeee, got my second batch (the updated ones this time) of leaflets handed out in town at lunchtime today - loads of interest here in Dundee, lots of people asking questions about the event and whatnot which is a good sign!

Woohoo!