Alan's Petition to bring Maury back to Heroes

I'm sure so many of you having spoken to Alan over the weekend were told to email the show and tell them how much you want to see Maury back...well here's your chance! I've set up his very own facebook page to bring back Maury Parkman to Heroes!

Bring Back Maury Parkman To Heroes Group

don't forget to add all your favourite photos from this weekend of the least scariest nightmare man on tv!

And Alan if you read this....I told you I would set it up for you!!!

Ellie xxx

Edited by Aragorns_Princess

I'm sorry but he's dead! I love Heroes (well, the first season, the rest so far has been a bit of a chore) but the WORST thing about the show is that they keep getting rid of people and then bringing them back! The show loses a lot of dignity to me when they continually do this, there's no sense of danger. All the best shows have the balls to make tough decisions and stick to them.

He was a good character and it would have been good if he had a bigger storyline, but it's done and they need to move on.

I'm sorry but he's dead! I love Heroes (well, the first season, the rest so far has been a bit of a chore) but the WORST thing about the show is that they keep getting rid of people and then bringing them back! The show loses a lot of dignity to me when they continually do this, there's no sense of danger. All the best shows have the balls to make tough decisions and stick to them.

He was a good character and it would have been good if he had a bigger storyline, but it's done and they need to move on.

I have to disagree. In the same episode as Maury's death we also saw Matt use his power to create a scene to which Knox thought was real. Maury has had his power for much longer than Matt so they would be stronger and so to use them in a much more creative way so who's to say that he couldn't have convinced everyone in that room that Aurther had killed him so that he could then help Matt to defeat the bad guys (which I don't believe he is totally bad as we saw with his last line)

I have to disagree. In the same episode as Maury's death we also saw Matt use his power to create a scene to which Knox thought was real. Maury has had his power for much longer than Matt so they would be stronger and so to use them in a much more creative way so who's to say that he couldn't have convinced everyone in that room that Aurther had killed him so that he could then help Matt to defeat the bad guys (which I don't believe he is totally bad as we saw with his last line)

Another problem the show is having, originality, they have too many people with the same powers (yes we miss Mr Isaac but do we really need another painter?).

I'm sure he's a nice guy, but they really need to kill people in the show and keep them dead.

I loved Alan too but I think its time that people killed should stay dead!!

In Season 2 there were a number of deaths that shouldve stuck, for dramatic reasons! I include Noah Bennets and Maya being shot by Sylar! (Even though Dania is one of my favourites!)

I remember Noah being resurrected and just thinking 'cop out'... Its beginning to breed lazy story writing!

(and this is coming from someone who LOVES Heroes)

Please dont bring people back from the dead... Kill more people off! Its well past time to thin the herd a little! :YAHOO:

Even if its just for dramas sake!? :YAHOO:

Edited by paul

You miss my point, IF Maury is not dead then that could be perceived as lazy writing! It would be different if this was the first time the Heroes writers had (apparently) killed someone off and then bought them back but they must be close to double figures by now!?? If its not meaningless time travel then its Claires blood or mind control..... give over!!! Kill someone and make it stick for once!??

:YAHOO:

Present list, assuming everyone has seen season 3 episode 8.

(if not, do not read on)

Killed and stayed dead:

Niki

Linderman

Bob

Maury

Usutu

Isaac =(

Simone =D

Eden =D

Ted

D. L.

Alejandro

Adam =(

Kaito

Candice

Jackie

Charles

Thompson

Chandra

Charlie

Jessie

"Killed"

HRG

Peter

Nathan

Claire

Arthur

Maya

* D.L.

* Matt

* Sylar

*debatable, it was a cliffhanger...

This doesn't take into account those who died in the future, such as Hana. All characters were in at least 3 episodes.

Did I miss anyone/anything?

Edited by Lenatalia

I loved Alan too but I think its time that people killed should stay dead!!

In Season 2 there were a number of deaths that shouldve stuck, for dramatic reasons! I include Noah Bennets and Maya being shot by Sylar! (Even though Dania is one of my favourites!)

I remember Noah being resurrected and just thinking 'cop out'... Its beginning to breed lazy story writing!

(and this is coming from someone who LOVES Heroes)

Please dont bring people back from the dead... Kill more people off! Its well past time to thin the herd a little! :stretcher:

Even if its just for dramas sake!? :YAHOO:

Exactly.

I joined, but am in two minds about it for the reasons stated. If they can bring him back in a way that's meaningful (flashbacks, say), bring it on. But much as I love certain characters or actors, I'd rather they stayed dead in order to give the show back its anything-can-happen vibe. (Yes, even though I went nuts after Nathan got shot.) S1 had me on the edge of my seat wondering who would survive and who wouldn't, but that went away after S2. Deaths become so much cheaper when you have a feeling the character involved won't stay dead for long. Adam and Maury had excellent shock deaths; they shouldn't be cheapened with a comeback just because we love the actors.