Merlin?

ElectroxGirl

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to go to a Merlin con, looks like it would probably have to be 2011 based on all the other events they're running though. Though by then it would be the end of series 3 so the fan base should be getting pretty loyal and eager for more. Here's hoping.... :huh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

The more I get into this fandom, the more I'm convinced that a con would work really, really well.

And you could count on me (and loads of others I'm sure) to pimp the HELL out of it if it was announced!

The cast are filming series 3 at the moment, and have already done some fan meeting publicity last month, so i'd doubt if any Merlin event will happen soon, however if and when a Merlin Con happens it will be very popular.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I really like the idea of a Merlin convention, I would definately go and I'm 99,99% sure my sister and at least one of my friends would love to go too; also I would love to meet Colin and Bradley. :D

Sticking my vote in for this as Mark told me to.

Would love to meet them all again and some more.

It could be called Pendracon!!!

LOL great name idea. :D

• 5 weeks later...

MEEEERLIN!!!

Love this show! I would love to see an event for it! It should totally be held in the banquet hall of a castle too!! lol.

Im rewatching season 2 at the minute. Season 3 was frigging epic! So i cant wait to get the DVD and rewatch! Though saying that... they are still all on my sky box so... i could do that already!

oh wells... MERLIN CON!!!!

=x=

My funds won't like this but one more vote here

My credit card would hate me, but I wouldn't be able to resist.

Same here :WINCE:

Hate to admit it but this is another show that I have only just got around to watching. Completed the first series prior to seeing ASH at HW2. The second series is on it's way down from Glasgow. Although looking at the weather I may not see it this year. The third has been recorded for future viewing.

• Moderators

My funds won't like this but one more vote here

My credit card would hate me, but I wouldn't be able to resist.

Same here :WINCE:

Hate to admit it but this is another show that I have only just got around to watching. Completed the first series prior to seeing ASH at HW2. The second series is on it's way down from Glasgow. Although looking at the weather I may not see it this year. The third has been recorded for future viewing.

My sister watched s1, and was staying with me when s2 started. I therefore had to watch 2x01, loved it, and that was me hooked.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

*will be doing what she usually does, and using fanfic and rewatchings to bridge the long long gaps between series*

A lovely con would also be a VERY good way to help us cope until they air s4! *bats eyes*

Series 2 finally arrived on Christmas Eve and I finished watching that at the weekend. Series 3 next - which I have recorded. Now do I watch an episode a day or one a week to simulate the actual airing. I will try the weekly thing but that method probably won't last long :D

By the time I finish hopefully there will be a convention, or at least some guests at EMS!