Merlin?

ElectroxGirl

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Any news? A Merlin convention would just be EPIC!!!!!!! Come on Merlin fans, let showmasters know how much you want one!! xox

I don't know about the rest of the cast, but I believe Bradley, Colin, Angel and Katie are all, alas, exclusively contracted elsewhere.

Any news? A Merlin convention would just be EPIC!!!!!!! Come on Merlin fans, let showmasters know how much you want one!! xox

I don't know about the rest of the cast, but I believe Bradley, Colin, Angel and Katie are all, alas, exclusively contracted elsewhere.

Really? Definitely not in the UK. Didn't know contracts were worldwide. If it's the one I'm thinking about across the pond, I hardly doubt it as it's a multi media one. Oh well maybe one day.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Although the show ended two years ago it is still extremely popular and when I put the idea of a convention to my twitter followers almost all of them seemed really keen. I have already met Alexander Vlahos (if I had to choose one cast member to meet it would be him) and Anthony Head at Cardiff Comic Con in 2013 but I would love to meet the rest of the cast. I don't think any of them would be opposed to a reunion as they all seemed to have got along well. I hope the idea is at least considered as this forum has been going for about six years!

• Like 2

The Merlin fandom is loyal and active and as passionate about the show as ever. A Merlin con would be a dream come true for me (as I could never go to any of the comic cons) and the whole cast are just wonderful and obviously to get the main four would be incredible (COLLINNNN Bradley Katie and Angel) and the Knights and everyone else!! ;) thats what makes Merlin such a brilliant choice for a con because the amount of people in the show as regulars and guest stars you have so many who could potentially be a part of it and I think Merlin guests are severely lacking at the moment (though Im keeping my fingers crossed for Bournemouth. A con on my doorstep for once!) And yeah I know how incredibly popular this would be and Im excited for this idea and whether it happens sooner or later I think it HAS to and it would be a huge success :) In the meantime just bring us more Merlin guests and it might shut us up for a while! ;)

(Also make sure they come to Bournmouth!)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I would definately go to this ^_^

Especially for Colin, Katie and Anthony :)

Anthony was at LFCC last year. I met him there. got his auto and had photo taken with him. But I would still LOVE to meet Colin and Bradley.

Edited by stargate geek emily

• 4 weeks later...