Eclipse 2 photos

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to take my camera this time. I took it to the hub and got some very blurry crowd shots and no where near the guests. This time not only was there some fantastic opportunities to take photos on sunday night but I even got to hang out with Dania abit beforehand - gutted! I won't forget it next time

Darren (Sunday night DJ)

BTW sorry if I freaked any of you out by dedicating songs to you when you didn't tell me your names - some of you I recognised from here and some from facebook!!

Here's mine, hope the link works.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=42150&id=509833129

There's one of Adair in the sumo suit, but I couldn't get any more, my position wasn't the best.

haha i love that you have a photo of me and selb on there in the end bit :P

haha ok this is the best photo ever :P

meselbdaniasmiliey.jpg

Edited by nikstar1989

I motion that Too Tall be one of the special guests next year.

Do you have any idea how much a Too Tall autograph would be worth?

I'm always a special guests :P

My autograph is very rare :(

ah i have it :P he signed the back of my autograph voucher thing to authorise another autograph because dania spelt my name wrong

:P woot woot go too tall

ill be taking offers;) haha

There's got to be some random one's of me on Stage. I went on stage on Saturday afternoon to make a couple of announcements and about 7 or 8 flashes went off :blink:

I'm finally famous :YAHOO:

I took a few of you and the guys at The Hub :). Lol.

Lee, though I didnt go to this, I am going to look at your photos in a bit :). Thanks for sharing!

Darren (Sunday night DJ)

BTW sorry if I freaked any of you out by dedicating songs to you when you didn't tell me your names - some of you I recognised from here and some from facebook!!

Just going a little off topic here, top job DJ'ing on the sunday! Much better than the other two in my personal opinion.

A few of us were wondering how you knew names when no-one had mentioned them! lol

• Moderators

Just going a little off topic here, top job DJ'ing on the sunday! Much better than the other two in my personal opinion.

A few of us were wondering how you knew names when no-one had mentioned them! lol

What was better? Just curious, I was off home at the time so I missed it :D