Eclipse 2 photos

Yes, I'm afraid my kit is a little expensive unless you take photography very seriously. I'm currently using a Canon 5D with an L series lens

Aka..bloody expensive!!! Thats gotta be around the £2k mark right? I know the L series lens' cost about a grand on their own, and that depends on what focal length!

I use a Canon 400d with a 75-300mm IS lens, expensive for me at £250 (for the lens), but nowhere near as good or expensive as an L series!

Edited by crippsy_99

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You came up to me wen i was dacing and said u had me on facebook :) Lol

Oh, dear, I vaguely remember that. Sorry. *BLUSH* I was Utterly Sloshed on Saturday night. I blame Dave from Incognito Comics for challenging me to down a tequila shot on top of the wine I'd already had. And me for being just drunk enough to think it was a good idea... *buries head in hands* I'll try and speak to you while sober if I see you at the next one, heh.

Top night, though! :thumbup:

You came up to me wen i was dacing and said u had me on facebook :) Lol

Oh, dear, I vaguely remember that. Sorry. *BLUSH* I was Utterly Sloshed on Saturday night. I blame Dave from Incognito Comics for challenging me to down a tequila shot on top of the wine I'd already had. And me for being just drunk enough to think it was a good idea... *buries head in hands* I'll try and speak to you while sober if I see you at the next one, heh.

Top night, though! :thumbup:

Hahaha dont worry about it, i found it kinda msuing :D, tho t did take me a whiel to figure out whou were.. I blame the drink from pitchers :D

have you not yet learned to stay away from dave and my other half when the tequila is on the go? bad bad bad tequila....

do not let them tempt you with the devil drink lol

Dude, is Ash your other half? Seriously? (Unless you're referring to someone else who was hanging out with Dave that weekend.) Hee. Now there's a guy who likes his José Cuervo... shame he peaked too soon on the Friday party as those Cobra Kai outfits were awesome.

And yes, I should have known better, fer shure. Bad drink. Bad! ;)

ash/ matt is my other half yes, and tell me about it all i did was go check in to my hotel on friday and i came back and he was off on another planet lol.

a walking example of why to much alcohol and not much sleep and over work do not mix lol ..bless him.

i may have to invent a game called hide the tequilla lol

we were on the vodka lequire shots it got messy, quite impresssed that there aren't that many pics of me out there...

although if anyone has any good pics of my men in ther kobra kai outfits there apreciated i couldn't get him to stand still for a photo lol

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...