Eclipse 2 photos

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres something of intrest to prove it didnt leave it on the tube

IMGA0793.jpg

The picture from the timeline room which i brought [stupidly as some people have said]

are you still going to get it signed by heroes people ?

I would, but its gunna be much to awkward taking it to every con, and rthen trying to unroll it on the desk would just be mega hard.

Just going a little off topic here, top job DJ'ing on the sunday! Much better than the other two in my personal opinion.

A few of us were wondering how you knew names when no-one had mentioned them! lol

What was better? Just curious, I was off home at the time so I missed it :D

The DJ was better looking, funny, charming, played to the crowd, gave away bottles of Plonk, played for half an hour more than he should have then faced the wrath of the bar staff etc etc (although I may be biased) :P

Here's the link to my whole week-end pictures, just scroll down to the album'Eclipse 2' of course.

I put some of my scrapbook pages at the end before the autographs because it's what the autographs are about. But the Heroes Scrapbook has many more pages.

If you guys ever want to have a look at it, just ask me in the next Heroes Con, I will show it with pleasure :P

http://album.club-internet.fr/valette.laurence

Morden, your pictures are always the best, they are fantastic :D

What was better? Just curious, I was off home at the time so I missed it :WINCE:

The DJ was better looking, funny, charming, played to the crowd, gave away bottles of Plonk, played for half an hour more than he should have then faced the wrath of the bar staff etc etc (although I may be biased) :blink:

Yeah what he said :huh:

Though in seriousness, the music was a better selection imo, he actually played requests, more con songs than the other two nights put together, went on longer to a more decent time of the morning rather than an early finish for the geriatric, and I just generally had a better time at that one.

To go back to the post subject, have a few from the parties up at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1801...mp;id=606405130

Not got around to uploading my main ones yet.

Giles, those photos are amazing! (I even saw me in 150, lol)

I was going to ask what camera you had because the clarity is incredible. But having seen that you actually have a proper website I reckon it'll be much more than I can afford! :thumbup:

Giles, those photos are amazing! (I even saw me in 150, lol)

I was going to ask what camera you had because the clarity is incredible. But having seen that you actually have a proper website I reckon it'll be much more than I can afford! :thumbup:

Thanks

Yes, I'm afraid my kit is a little expensive unless you take photography very seriously. I'm currently using a Canon 5D with an L series lens