T-shirt thing

What day though?

I think people might complain if I wear the same t-shirt all day for 3 days ^_^

Btw if its supposed to be a secret thing or something, or guess the day etc, let me know someone (and the day!) and i'll deleat the thread to keep it reasonably so!

Edited by crippsy_99

Wasnt it said at eclipse 1, if you wear your eclipse 2 t-shirt on a particular day, you'd get something?

Only thing is, I cant remember what day it was, and what you got for it.

Free guest encounter? :D

(Actually, might not be that dumb an idea...)

Wasnt it said at eclipse 1, if you wear your eclipse 2 t-shirt on a particular day, you'd get something?

Free guest encounter? ;)

Then you'd get people moaning how it was unfair as they didnt know or didnt have a t-shirt etc :D:P

How can you already have an Eclipse2 t-shirt to iron???

I guess they will be seen for the 1st time tomorrow? :D

No they sold some at Eclipse 1 and people were told if they bought one and wore it at E2 they would get a special gift.

I myself didn't buy one so don't remember what they looked like but it was a coming soon kind of deal.

Free guest encounter? ;)

Then you'd get people moaning how it was unfair as they didnt know or didnt have a t-shirt etc :D:P

But you have to remember that some people would moan even if you gave them a free tenner: "Dude, it's like all old and creased..." ;)

I didnt either, so spoke to jason about it who said yes I should def have got something. So went to the reg desk to say, and after a small round of semi-arguing about it, was given my poster.

It was a Masi and Hayden poster of the FHM shoot they did.

Yeah, I only found this out after the event had finished. So I couldn't go ask about it, it made me more sad as I love posters. :thumbup: