Let's get STAN

SlippDigby

Is there any way that be can get STAN 'THE MAN' LEE? He is getting on a bit now but is still active and speaks with much vitality. And, you know, I thik he'd love it!

You got Jerry Robinson of BATMAN fame a short while ago and he is one of the big BATMAN 3 the other two being Bill Finger and of course Bob Kane (slightly harder to get, obviously!) so a HUGE comic guest like him would be fantastic. And you have done it before.

Any chance for the premium SM event of the year?

Is there any way that be can get STAN 'THE MAN' LEE? He is getting on a bit now but is still active and speaks with much vitality. And, you know, I thik he'd love it!

You got Jerry Robinson of BATMAN fame a short while ago and he is one of the big BATMAN 3 the other two being Bill Finger and of course Bob Kane (slightly harder to get, obviously!) so a HUGE comic guest like him would be fantastic. And you have done it before.

YES PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! :smile:

Responsible for so many elements of pop culture and your guaranteed a good show from him!

OMG!!!! I would die to meet him pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Stan Lee for LFACC.

'Nuff said!

Yes sir true believers! :lol: I also agree with the idea of having Kevin Smith! Two great guests, have Bruce Campbell and the MST3K crew in there and you can count on my payment! Photos and all!

It would be like hosting an American Con in the UK!

Face Front!

• 3 weeks later...

you could set up a via sattelite videolink and do an amazing q&a session.

after all,its not all about the signings and autographs,is it?

I would love, love Love to meet the man! I’m not sure if seeing him on the screen would do it for me though… I do hope he does do cons outside the U.S!

I am so pleased to find that others share this opinion.

I was cast back to a previous thread I posted a few months back interesting reading… in light of this thread?

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=41518

Edited by duckman

• 1 month later...